[ 6 ] u n e x p e c t e d

> 3rd person

> 3rd person

hyunjin walked around and looked for a fried chicken store and jinyoung at the same time. jinyoung was his senior crush and also role model. he was in the school's kpop group called got7.

"yah are you looking for fried chicken for felix or jinyoung hyung mo-"

"ahhhhhhhhh!! jinyoung sunbaenim" hyunjin yelled and hid behind changbin.

"aren't you gonna go talk to him?" changbin asked.

"i-i'm s-shy" hyunjin said glancing over changbin's shoulder.

"hyunjinnie hyung just goooooo" felix said as he pushed him towards the direction where he was standing.

"ya ya ya felix sto-"

"oh it's hyun- hyunjin. the sophomore at our school right?" jinyoung asked as his bangs slowly met his eyes.

hyunjin just froze there and stared at jinyoung.

"hyung say something" felix nudged hyunjin.

"o-o-oh u-uh y-yeah" hyunjin said shyly.

"felix let's get out of here" changbin said as hyunjin began to sit down with jinyoung.

"okayyyyy" felix said as he tugged on changbin's arm.

"you wanted chicken right?" changbin asked the younger who nodded.

changbin went to a restaurant that was selling fried chicken and ordered quickly as the younger followed obediently behind.

"here" changbin said handed him the box shaped container.

"thank you hyung~" felix said and started to devour his chicken.

they walked around as they passed a plushie store. and everyone knows felix loves plushies besides changbin and his new friends. as soon as felix saw the bright pastel colored store, he ran in like there was no tomorrow.

"felix w-what are you doing?" changbin asked and chased after felix.

"hyung hyung they look so cuteeeeeeeeee" felix said and laid on a big one. 

"where's the chicken?" changbin asked as he chuckled. 

"i finished it" felix said and rolled around looking at the huge supersized plushies.

"i-"

"hyunggg can you buy me this plushie pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee" felix asked and pouted.

"f-"

"and also this one and this one an-" felix was cut of and ran away happily.

"c-c-c-changbin??"

"t-t-ta-"

-

its short i know. imma update more than once today so theres gonna be tons of drama [dramaramaramarama] <- monsta x ya'll