[ 4 ] g a m e

「 3rd person 」

3rd person

felix, seungmin and jeongin were having their normal lunch until seungmin brought a topic that hyunjin wanted him to tell felix. hyunjin was also helping felix and changbin to know each other even though they never talked before.

"if you can get changbin to notice you and kiss you anywhere, i'll go kiss jeongin" seungmin said.

"w-w-wait w-why m-me??" jeongin asked as his face heated up.

"cause you're the only cute one that i find" seungmin said and smirked at the blushing jeongin.

"fine. and if i don't?" felix asked.

"if you don't succeed that by one month, then hmmmm you have to ask changbin out on a date" seungmin said and smirked.

seungmin knew felix had a crush on changbin. even if felix said he hated him, seungmin looked at the way felix stared at changbin. it was obvious. but not obvious to felix himself. felix had mixed feelings and just arrived at the school a week ago. he joined the photography club with jisung and jeongin. seungmin always had an eye out for any movements felix would make towards changbin.

"both are both choices i don't wanna do" felix said and pouted.

"fine i'll make it easier. make chan jealous of you and jeongin being together" seungmin said.

"do i really have to do that for a month?" felix whined.

"the changbin one, yes" seungmin said poking on his food.

"hyung why do i have to be in this one?" jeongin whined crossing his arms and getting out of seungmin's lap to go sit on felix's.

"yah yah go back to seungmin. this is so awkward" felix said as he pushed jeongin to seungmin.

"hey gu-"

chan walked in on seungmin and felix pushing jeongin back and forth and just stopped doing that which made jeongin fall off the bench.

"owieee" jeongin whined.

"seungmin. felix" chan glared at them.

"channie hyung" jeongin sniffled.

"baby don't cry" chan said as he helped jeongin up.

"damn that kid gets away with everything. everything from chan" seungmin whispered.

"hey felix" hyunjin said as he walked over to the table.

"hyunjinnie" felix said as he jumped up to hug hyunjin.

"seungmin did you give him it?" hyunjin asked as he winked.

"yup" seungmin said and smiled.

"you wanna come to basketball practice and watch us play today?" hyunjin asked smirking.

"r-really?" felix asked as his mouth slowly opened.

"yeah. just cause you're special to me" hyunjin said and did his signature wink.

"will changbin hyung be there?" felix asked.

"why huh?" hyunjin asked chuckling.

"i just wanted to see how good of a player he is" felix said blushing.

"of course he would be there. he's always there. he's the team captain and a game is coming up. see us after school" hyunjin said as he ruffled felix's hair and went to talk to seungmin.

felix sighed knowing that he would lose to this bet but he really wanted to see seungmin kiss jeongin. even if jeongin was dating chan, seungmin also had a tiny crush on him so felix started to ship them. felix stared at changbin even though it was just the back of his body where you saw his black hoodie and black hair. felix smiled to himself. maybe he doesn't hate him anymore. maybe just has a tiny crush.

"felix shut up you're straight remember" felix talked to himself and shook his head.

"straight as a circle" seungmin said as he and hyunjin chuckled.

"yah. i don't like him" felix whined.

"hey hyunjin let's go" changbin went over and took hyunjin by the hood of his hoodie.

"bye seungmin. bye my favorite dongsaeng" hyunjin said and waved.

changbin shoved hyunjin playfully to his backpack. as hyunjin was doing that, changbin turned around to the spaced out felix and went up to him.

"hey kid. felix right?" changbin asked.

"u-u-uhh are you talking to m-me?" felix asked as his face heated up from the sudden conversation.

"you're the only felix around here and i'm pretty sure about that" changbin said and chuckled.

"o-oh i'm sorry" felix mumbled.

"you're korean got better ever since the last time you said sorry to me" changbin said and smiled.

"r-really?" felix asked as his eyes lit up.

"yeah. hyunjin invited you didn't he? to our basketball practice?" changbin asked.

"y-yeah" felix replied and nodded.

"you don't have to come if you don't want to. if you do, that would be amazing" changbin said and smiled.

"of course i'll come. i promised hyunjin anyways" felix said and smiled.

"i'll see you later then" changbin said and walked away smiling to himself.

"you did great changbin" hyunjin said catching up to him.

"he's a cute kid" changbin said and chuckled.

"you have a boyfriend remember?" hyunjin said and smirked.

"right. i shouldn't be thinking about this stuff" changbin said and shook his head.

"come on, he doesn't even take you on dates anymore" hyunjin said and shook his head.

"i'm just waiting for him to say that he wants to break up with me" changbin said smoothly.

"damn you're dark as always bro" hyunjin said and nodded his head approvingly.

"i love dark" changbin said and laughed at himself.

-

how the actual fuck do you make a wordle? i'm trying to finish hw but i wanna update of y'all who have been waiting.