[ 3 ] r u d e

[^ no gifs i'm s o r r y ]

> 3rd person

"felix wake your ass up" chan said as he shook felix awake.

"five more minutes" felix groaned.

"how were you just excited yesterday and today you're dead?" chan mumbled.

"time zone hyung" felix groaned.

"now wake up before you're late" chan said and left felix's room.

felix groaned and looked up to see that it was only 7:00 and school starts around 8:00. felix got up to get ready and met with jeongin to walk to school with him. both of them were great friends ever since they met yesterday. their skinship even made chan jealous.

"hyung hyung i wanna show you around our school" jeongin said and smiled happily digging inside his pocket for his headphones.

"jeongin you've told me that already" felix said and chuckled.

"oh i did?" jeongin asked.

"yeah. but its okayy jeonginnie" felix said and smiled.

both of them started to walk faster and they met up with chan who was on the other side of the school. chan ran to both of them and wished them luck.

"be careful guys. there are some new transfer students that could hurt you. just stay near each other okay?" chan asked.

"of course we will channie hyung" jeongin said and smiled brightly.

"i'll see you guys later. bye baby" chan said and gave jeongin a peck on his lips before leaving.

"awwwww you guys are so cute" felix cooed as jeongin's face heated up and touched his lips.

jeongin just took felix's hand and dragged him into the school. felix heard some murmurs and people whispering to each other but he shook it off. then something caught felix's attention and that was the club sign-up sheet.

he was too focused to read that while walking that he bumped into someone.

"i'm so sorry" felix said accidentally in english.

"i-i-i mean mianhaeyo" felix said correcting himself.

felix looked to see who is was and it was someone who was dressed in black from head to toe.

"you're not from here are you?" he asked.

"i-i'm n-new" felix said making sure he pronounced each korean word correctly.

"you're korean is so chopped up" he scoffed.

felix opened his mouth wide as his heart sank. he thought he could've made a new friend like how he would've done back in australia. jeongin came back running to grab him by his wrist.

"hyung are you okay??" jeongin asked worringly.

"i'm fine" felix lied.

"the guy you bumped into is seo changbin. he's the school's basketball team captain and a really good rapper" jeongin explained.

"he's so cold" felix mumbled.

"he's also a mean guy if you don't get to know him at first. he just is really cold hearted like that" jeongin said as he took felix to his first period class.

"i hate him" felix said and pouted.

"you can't just hate him yet" jeongin said and chuckled.

"he's a meanie" felix whined and saw his first period teacher.

"helloo~~ this is your new student felix lee" jeongin introduced him to the teacher.

"hello jeongin. and hello to you too felix" he said and smiled.

"this is mr. kim. he's a really kind teacher" jeongin said and smiled.

"jeongin go to your first period class" mr. kim said and shooed him away playfully.

"let me get the classed settled so that you can introduce yourself" mr. kim said.

as the class settled down, he introduced himself shyly.

"h-hi i'm lee f-felix and i'm from australia. i don't know much korean but please help me whenever you can and take care of me" felix said and bowed.

"go sit beside hyunjin" mr. kim said and pointed to the empty seat beside the closet.

felix walked down the isle earning stares from people. when he got to his seat, he looked over and hyunjin and he saw him wave and smile. felix waved back and took out his books.

"i'm hwang hyunjin" hyunjin said and smiled.

"hi hyung" felix said happily.

"you're such a cheerful child i love it" hyunjin said and chuckled taking down notes.

"i hate this one guy and he keeps getting into my thoughts" felix whined to the older.

"who? name?" hyunjin asked.

"seo changbin" felix said.

"dude that's my best friend" hyunjin said and chuckled.

"i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i-"

"i won't tell him. people say that a lot" hyunjin said and smiled.

"are you on the basketball team then?" felix asked.

"hyunjin and felix. focus on the lesson" mr. kim scolded.

"i hate math" felix whined.

"me too" hyunjin said and sighed slouching on his chair.

-
i have homework to do and i hate it since i can't update for y'all and i really wanna make my readers happy.