[ 2 ] a i r p o r t

[ ^ i'm sorry i don't have a gif

[ ^ i'm sorry i don't have a gif. i couldn't find any that i haven't used yet and i don't really wanna use the same ones but i got some twitter posts of changlix. the gifs are either to big or out of the 3mg (?) range or they aren't changlix ^ ]

> 3rd person

felix arrived at the airport with taewoo and jeongsoo. as they checked their bags and got their plane tickets, felix was excited. he checked his phone to see any texts back from his friend, bang byungchan.

"lets go felix. stop smiling on your phone" taewoo said and chuckled.

"where are we going?" felix asked.

"to go find a seat at our entrance number" taewoo said as he hugged jeongsoo by the waist earning glares from others.

"baby stop it. felix is here" jeongsoo said and smiled at the pouting younger.

"hmph" taewoo said and pouted.

they waited for the plane to arrive and to board the plane. after the plane arrived, they got in to find their seats and put their luggage on the cabinets above where they sat.

[ i've went on an airplane before but like only one brand which was singapore airlines and some cheap vietnam airline company so i don't really know if all airplanes are like this soo dun fite me pweaseeeee ;-; ]

> after landing 5:31 pm

"hyung it's channie hyung" felix said and ran over to the older waving at them happily.

"channnnnnnn" taewoo said and got out of jeongsoo's grip on him.

"hey guys" chan said and engulfed both of them in a big hug.

"hyung hyung am i going to school tomorrow??" felix asked.

"maybeeeeeeeeee" chan said and teased the younger.

"how you doing bro" taewoo asked and hugged chan tightly.

"fine dude. let's get out now so we can actually talk now" chan said and chuckled.

jeongsoo went up with their luggage and back hugged taewoo.

"baby you're not aloud to get close wth other guys" jeongsoo said and pecked his cheek multiple times.

"and what if i do?" taewoo asked and crossed his arms.

"you'll be getting a punishment" jeongsoo growled which of course taewoo was scared of.

jeongsoo and taewoo went their separate ways as chan and felix stayed together. felix was staying at an apartment near chan's for a while so that he can get settled in.

"you'll be going to school tomorrow felix" chan said as he took felix's luggage and put it in his car.

"really?" felix asked as his eyes lit up.

"yeah. just be careful of bullies. i know you don't know a lot of korean but just try your best kiddo" chan said and patted his head.

"hey didn't you say you had a boyfriend?" felix asked smirking.

"u-uh yeah. he's at my apartment sleeping" chan said and got in the car and stated to drive.

"i wanna find a boyfriend" felix said and pouted thinking of all the relationships around him.

"don't worry. you're too young for this" chan said and chuckled.

"says the one who has a sixteen year old boyfriend" felix said and stuck out his tongue.

"yah" chan scolded.

-

o o f. new fanfic y'all. i kinda am suffering from not getting enough ideas.