[ 5 ] p r o j e c t

[ ^ i'm reusing gifs

[ ^ i'm reusing gifs. fite me ^ ]

> 3rd person

"okay class. wake your ass up before you all go to detention after school" mr. park said as he slammed the book on felix's table making him shake.

"sorry felix" mr. park said and went to changbin who was sleeping quietly in the back of the classroom.

"i said wake your ass up changbin" mr. park said and slammed his book hard on his desk.

"oww~~" changbin groaned as he woke up and rubbed his eyes.

he's so cute when he does that. wait felix shut up you don't like him. it's just a bet.

"okay now as i was saying......"

felix went through class listening to him and taking down notes like the good student he was.

"so i'm assigning a project. you'll be working in threes" he started as he handed out some papers.

"it's a music project where you have to compose a song together with two other people. you'll be having to make a choreography and make the lyrics meaningful" he said as the bell rang.

"email me your partners and i'll put you on the list to perform" mr. park yelled after the class.

changbin caught up with felix and took his hand before he left.

"hey felix you coming to our practice?" changbin asked.

"y-yeah i-i just n-need to put my books in my locker" felix said as he looked at changbin's hand on his.

"great. i'll see you soon" changbin said as he ran off with someone else.

"why is my heart beating like this?" felix asked as he walked to his locker and accidentally dropped his books on the way after tripping on a his own foot.

"oww~~ i'm so clumsy" felix said as he got up.

"need some help?" a guy came up and asked holding out his hand.

"thanks" felix said as he took his hand.

"why were you in such a rush after class?" he asked and chuckled.

"c-cause i have to go somewhere" felix said.

"like go to changbin's basketball practice?" he asked and smirked as felix's face heated up.

"anyways i'm on the school's dance team. i'm minho" he said sheepishly and smiled.

"i'm felix" felix said and smiled brightly.

"you're foreign. anyways i was thinking of maybe teaming up with you and changbin" minho said.

"why us?" felix asked curiously.

"cause you both seem talented and all different people that seem interesting to work with" minho said.

"of course i'll have you join. we just gotta have changbin. i'll ask him later. see you around minho hyung" felix said and waved running to his locker.