[ 10 ] h u g s

> 3rd person

> 3rd person

[ so just a little story here. the side characters might seem annoying to bring up more than the actual real characters, but the side characters actually help the plot move forward if you hate side characters that much . . . ]

jeongsoo ran running out in the cold looking for taewoo. he regretted everything. he didn't think he would mess up that much. jeongsoo ran around a dark alleyway near their apartment. he shouldn't have gone far jeongsoo thought. jeongsoo was scared and worried. it was getting late and its dangerous at night.

then jeongsoo heard cries and whimpers echo throughout the alley walls. 

"fuck. i swear to god if someone touches him i will beat the fucking crap out of him" jeongsoo muttered running as fast as he could.

jeongsoo stopped as he saw two shadows. jeongsoo peaked out from the corner as he heard sniffles.

"why is such a cutie out so late?" the dunk guy growled out.

taewoo didn't speak or move. all that came out was whimpers and sniffles. 

"answer me you slut!" he screamed as he hit taewoo with his glass bottle which ended up being broken.

jeongsoo clenched his fist and ran to punch whoever the fuck in the face. jeongsoo glared at the guy in the eye who was now laughing hysterically.

"you fuck think you can beat me??" the drunk guy laughed wiping the blood off his lip.

jeongsoo didn't reply and just started attacking him with punches and kicks until he fell unconscious. jeongsoo wipes blood off the bleeding cut on his cheek and crouches down to taewoo.

"it's going to be alright baby" jeongsoo whispered as he picked the sleeping taewoo up and carried him home.

[ next morning ]

taewoo woke up looking snuggling in someone's embrace. he looked up and saw jeongsoo. taewoo remembered nothing. just that he ran away last night. taewoo enjoyed being in jeongsoo's embrace. it made him feel loved.

"you awake baby?" jeongsoo asked with his morning voice.

"w-what happened?" taewoo asked.

"you ran away remember?" jeongsoo asked earning a nod from taewoo.

"and then i had to fight off a drunk guy since i have no idea how you ended up in an alley" jeongsoo said and chuckled.

"what about those pictures?" taewoo asked and pouted.

"they were to make you jealous baby. guess like it worked the wrong way" jeongsoo said and smirked.

"why?" taewoo asked whining.

"cause you and hyeongki were so close to each other i couldn't stand it" jeongsoo said and pouted.

"andDwWWAeEEEEEEEEE" felix ran into the room pretending to be shocked.

"i'm sorry" taewoo mumbled ignoring his brother.

"as long as i have you in my arms, everything is gonna be alright" jeongsoo said as he pecked taewoo's cheek multiple times.

"changbinnie hyung let's do that toooooooo~~!!" felix said smiling.

"yAH YaH!" changbin yelled as he ran away blushing madly.

"SoNEMEN mE LiKeY LikeY LIkey ME LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY DUDUDUUUUUUUU LIKE LIKE" felix ran around screaming and dabbing.

"ewwwwww did hyunjin teach you that? iTS a diSEASEEEE" changbin said running away into the bathroom.

"DaB WaR hAWT" felix said as he banged on the bathroom door.

"why do they live with us again?" taewoo asked.

"cause they're cute adorable kids" jeongsoo said and giggled.

"hmphh~ i'm not cute enough?" taewoo asked and pouted turning his back away.

"you're the cutest baby. you know if changbin and felix date, they can be our kids" jeongsoo said and hugged taewoo.

"hey! i can hear ya'll out there" changbin yelled from inside the bathroom shower.

"hyung~~ stop its embarassing" felix said as a tinted shade of pink appeared on his cheeks.

"they'll get together as a couple anyways. i know it" taewoo said and chuckled.

-

hey ya'll. i like wanna one ships so i was wondering why not make it a boyxboy account and do wanna one and stray kids ships after i finish the this book while working on the sequel of cute and probably another stray kids book that is not changlix? and we're almost at 2k!!! tysm for all the support and to those who read all four books, shout out to you. and thanks to anyone that voted and commented. comments make my day! anyways byeeee.