Chp.1

Taylor's POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep! I groan and turn my alarm off. I roll out of bed and walk over to my closet. I pull out black jeggings, a blue checkered shirt, brown country boots and a purple beanie. I lay today's outfit on my bed and walk towards the bathroom. I lock the door before taking my clothes off and hopping into the shower. I sigh at the warmth before hopping out after I've washed my body. I blowdry my hair, running my hand through my natural blonde curls before changing into my outfit. I also pull a gold whistle necklace over my head and let it hang around my neck. 

'Taylor Swift's new hit single, 'Speak Now,' the radio host replies. I smile before grabbing my bag and phone and placing them on the bed. I apply on a little eyeliner and a light layer of lipgloss before grabbing my bad and phone and heading out the door.

'Hey, Austin,' I smile as I walk into the kitchen.

'You seem happy today,' Austin smiles.

'I am.' Not. I haven't been putting on real smiles since I broke up with Harry for the second time. For real this time though. Boys are so stupid. My phone vibrates in my hand and I read my new text.

Meeting with management. Get here now - Scott.

'I've got to go to a meeting,' I sigh. 'I'll see you later. Love ya!'

I walk out to my jeep and hop in. I start the engine and begin driving to the management building.

-------------

I walk up to the receptionist and cough to get her attention.

'How may I help you?' she asks giddily.

'Um...I have a meeting with management,' I answer. She nods before saying, 'level 13 room 8.'

'Thanks,' I smile before hopping into the elevator. I press level 13 and wait as it takes its time to get there. The doors open and I walk out, opening the door to room 13 which is suprisingly across from the elevator. I walk into the room to see...Simon Cowell? I cough lightly and Scott and Simon turn to face me. They stop talking and Simon smiles politely at me while I return it. 

'Ah, Taylor. You're here,' Scott says. I take a seat on the couch directly across from the two of them.

'So, what'd you want to talk to me about?' I ask, narrowing my eyebrows at the two of them in curiosity. 

'We're just waiting for one more person,' Simon explains. I nod and right on time, the door opens. My head snaps u to face the door as...Louis Tomlinson walks in? He looks at me and confusion crosses his face. 

'Take a seat Louis,' Simon replies. He uncertainly takes a seat next to me. 'So, we've called you here to talk about publicity. For both of you.' 

Simon looks at us before continuing. 

'You are both single, right?' Simon asks. We nod and he continues. 'So Taylor, I know this is a bit soon with everything that's going on with Harry and stuff, but a lot of fans have requested-' 

I cut him off.

'For us to date,' I state firmly. 

'No, no, no, no, no!' Louis cries out, shooting out of his seat. 'I can't date my best mate's ex-girlfriend.'

Simon and Scott both sigh. 

'I'm really sorry guys, but we really need you to do this,' Simon begs. I take a look at Louis. 

'Fine, I'll do it,' Louis sighs. Simon smiles brightly. 

'What about you Taylor?' Scott asks. 

'I don't know,' I say uncertainly. 

'Come on,' Scott whines. 'Please Taylor?'

'We both know it's not going to last Scott,' I sigh. 'And when we do split, I'll have 6 official ex-boyfriends and I'll end up losing more fans.'

'Who cares? If you do lose more fans, then they aren't true fans. They aren't the one who'll stick by you no matter what. They're just average fans. Not true Swifties,' Scott argues. I sigh softly as everyone stares at me, waiting for my answer...