Chp.4

Louis' POV:

The next morning, Taylor and I are sitting on the couch, watching Hollywood Hotwire as they talk about the two of us which is trending worldwide. 

'No later than 24 hours ago, Louis Tomlinson was spotted kissing country's sweetheart, superstar singer songwriter Taylor Swift! Taylor has just posted on Twitter 6 days ago about her break-up with her latest ex-boyfriend Harry Styles. Now she has obviously moved on but what's worse is that it's Harry's best mate and bandmate Louis Tomlinson! Do you think they'll last? And are you team Laylor or Haylor? Subscribe on Twitter and tell us what you think.'

'This is crazy,' Taylor sighs. I nod in agreement just as Taylor yawns. 

'Tired, love?' I ask. She nods slowly. I carefully lay down on the couch and she does the same. 'Get some rest beautiful.'

I pull Taylor closer to me and she tenses a little. I sigh and let her go, thinking that she's still considering about getting back together with Harry; but Taylor stops me and wraps my arms back around her waist. She's buries her face into the crook of her neck and folds her arms against my chest. I tangle my legs with hers before falling asleep. 

Harry's POV:

I scream loudly as I tug at my curls. 

Why him? Why Louis? It should be me holding her, singing to her. Not him. It always should've been me. 

I cry out in frustration and punch the wall, hard. I grab a picture of Taylor and I from the wall and throw it across the room. I've got to get over her. I've got to forget about her. I've got to. 

Taylor's POV:

I wake up to find Louis' face in front of me. I smile lightly before giving him a light kiss on the lips. He smiles and his eyes flutter open. 

'If you're gonna wake me up like that, then I should fall asleep more often,' he mutters, pulling me closer like her's scared I'm going to get away from him. I chuckle and pry his arms off of me before climbing out of bed. 

'Taylor!' he whines loudly. 

'Wake up! I want to go on a walk,' I command. He slowly gets out of bed and I turn around to find and outfit to wear for today. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. 

'I love you,' Louis murmurs into my hair. 

'I love you too,' I say without any hesitation.

'Good,' he mumbles before twirling me around and giving me a soft kiss. 

'Come on. We need to get ready,' I remind him. He groans loudly before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

-------------

After we're both ready, Louis grabs my hand and we walk outide. Fans immediately trap us as security try to keep them back. Some saying horrible things.

'Taylor, you slut! Leave my BooBear alone!' one fan yells out. Louis wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I smile weakly. 

'Taylor, you whore! Find someone else!' another yells out. 

'Don't listen to them! You guys are the cutest couple ever!' 5 girls yell out together. I smile at them and sign their phones and taking a picture with each of them. 

'Give them a hug!' I whisper to Louis. He smiles at me before giving each of the girls a hug and an autograph. They squeal and jump up and down with each other in excitement. Louis and I both smile at them before Louis wraps his arm around my waist and walking off. I smile up at him and rest my head on his shoulder.

-------------

Author's Note: Thanks everyone who's read my book. I really hope you like it and I'll be posting more chapters soon. Love ya'll! :O.