Chp.5

Taylor's POV:

Louis takes the blindfold off and I gasp as I see christmas lights lighting up the whole forest. I look ahead to see a picnic set up at the edge of a cliff where you can see everything. 

'Louis! Did you do this?' I ask. He nods sheepishly, giving me a small smile. 

'Do you like it?' he asks hopefully.

'No,' I answer, shaking my head. His smile drops and he looks like he's about to cry. My heart breaks when I see his expression. 'I love it.'

His eyes light up and he lifts me up while spinning me around. After he sets me back on the ground, I rest my forehead against his. 

'I love it,' I repeat. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' he whispers. He leans in and I close my eyes as his lips touch mine. He pulls me onto his lap and I smile into the kiss. I rest my arms on his shoulders and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer; if that's even possible. I break the kiss and look around, panting slightly. 'What is it?'

'I swear I heard a click,' I reply. Louis sighs and turns my head to face him. He gives me a short and soft kiss. 'Ignore them. Today's going to be just about us.'

'Okay,' I sigh. I lean back down and close my eyes. Our lips move in sync and I move my hair to one side. Louis slowly lays down so that I'm straddling him. I kiss him harder and he moans softly. I hear another click, but I ignore it. He flips us over so that he's hovering over me. I break apart and we both gasp for air. I give him a peck on the lips.

'God, you're beautiful,' he mumbles. 'How'd I end up with someone as perfect as you?' I flip us over and give him one last peck on the lips.

'I think I should be asking that,' I mumble against his lips before standing up. 'Come on, I've got to get to the studio.' 

'Coming,' Louis replies. 

'Louis!' I shriek loudly as he throws me over his shoulder. He laughs and sets me down. 

-------------

I walk hand in hand with Louis as we walk into the studio.

Louis' POV:

'Hey Scott,' Taylor replies, letting go of my hand to hug him.

'Look at the happy couple,' Scott smiles. I chuckle softly. Taylor puts on the headphones and the music starts to play.

'Ah, ah, ah, ah,' Taylor sings. 'Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. You were in college working part time waiting tables...'

The song end and Scott and I clap loudly. 

'Fantastic Taylor!' Scott yells. 

'You were great,' I whisper softly as she walks up to me. Taylor smiles and I give her a short kiss.

-------------

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is pretty short. :( I'll do better though. Hope you enjoyed. :)