Chp.2

...'Fine,' I sigh. 'I'm going to regret this though.'

'So it's settled,' Simon exclaims happily. 'You two will go public tomorrow. But for now, Louis, take Taylor to your flat that you share with the boys and get to know Taylor.'

'Sure,' Louis replies, giving Simon a weak smile. 

-------------

Louis leads me through the house quietly and opens the door that I presume is his room. I look at the neat room.

'Surprised?' Louis asks behind me. I jump in fright and I hear Louis chuckle behind me. 

'Don't ever do that again,' I pout, crossing my arms over my chest. Louis just laughs harder, clutching his stomach and bending over, trying to get air into his lungs. 'Yeah, yeah. Very funny Lewis.'

He immediately stops laughing and glares at me.

'What did you just say?' he asks, looking very scary. I take a step backwards.

'Nothing,' I answer a little too quickly. 'I swear.'

'Didn't sound like nothing. And if I heard correctly, you called me Lewis. I hate being called Lewis,' he growls. I stare at him innocently and I watch as he tries not to forgive me.

'I-I'm sorry L-Louis,' I stutter, cowering away from him. I remember when Jake slapped me once when he got really mad. It was an accident though. His expression softens and he stares at me. 

'Are you scared of me?' he whispers, reaching his hand out. I flinch away from his touch and guilt flashes across his eyes. He takes a step forward while I take a step back. 

'Leave me a-alone,' I stutter as a tear slips down my cheek. My back crashes into the wall and he takes the chance to place both his hands on either side of my head against the wall. 

Louis' POV:

Taylor whimpers slightly and I hate watching her like this. 

It's your fault she's like this. My conscience says.

It was an accident. I didn't think she'd actually take it seriously.

Yeah right. My conscience scoffs. 

Just leave me alone. I focuse on Taylor as another tear slips down her cheek. 

'I'm sorry Taylor,' I whisper. She doesn't answer. Instead, she stares back at me and flinches when I move my hand. I take my time to examine Taylor's face before I feel myself slowly inching forward. 

Taylor's POV:

Louis inches closer and our lips brush against each other lightly. Tingles spread across my lips like fire. He quickly jerks away a little before inching forward again. He closes his eyes and presses his lips against mine before he loses the courage to. My eyes widen in shock and I don't kiss back. He quickly pulls away once he realises that and hurt fills his eyes.

'I'm sorry. I was-' I cut him off and gently wrap my arms around his neck before slowly inching closer. I press my lips against his and he immediately responds. One of his hands leave the wall to wrap around my waist, causing me to arch my back as he pulls me closer. Fireworks dance on the back of my eyelids and I pull away; causing Louis to whine. I chuckle softly and he pulls me closer, placing his lips on mine again. After 3 minutes, I pull away, panting. 

'How about we watch a movie?' I suggest. He nods in agreement.

'I'll go make the popcorn,' Louis offers.

'I'll pick the movie, then,' I say. As Louis walks out of the room, I make my way over to the movies. I carefully scan over all of the movies before picking 'The Matrix'. I put the movie in and climb into Louis' bed, making myself comfortable. Louis walks in a few minutes later with a bowl of buttery popcorn. My mouth waters as he climbs in next to me. 

'What are we watching?' Louis asks as he pops as piece of popcorn into his mouth while I do the same. 

'The Matrix,' I answer. 

'I haven't watched this before,' Louis says, sitting up straighter; obviously intriuged. As the movie starts, Louis wraps his arm around me, pulling me in-between his legs. I sigh and lean into him as the movie starts.

Harry's POV:

'Hey Harry!' Liam yells from across the yard.

'What?!' I ask, turning around so I can be able to see him. 

'Since you're closer to the house, can you go see what all the yelling is about?!' Liam asks. I mutter colourful words under my breath. 

'Sure!' I yell back, climbing out of the pool and heading inside. My eyebrows furrow in confusion when I hear a boy's voice and a girl's voice yelling. I make my way upstairs and try to figure out where the yelling is coming from. 

Taylor's POV:

'No, what are you doing?! Idiot!' I yell aat the TV screen.

'You're supposed to duck, not jump stupid!' Louis yells halfway through my sentence.

-------------

The movie ends and Louis tilts my chin up before placing his lips on mine, giving me and long, soft and gentle kiss. The kiss starts to get a little heated as he flips us over while holding himself up with his arms. 

'Louis?' I ask in-between a kiss.

'What?' kiss. 'is...' kiss. '...it?'

'We...' kiss. '...should...' kiss. '...probably...' kiss. '...stop.'

Louis gives me one last long and gentle kiss. He's about to pull away when I hear a very familiar voice interrupt us. 

'Louis? Taylor?' Harry asks, looking at us; horrified. 

'H-Harry,' Louis stutters. 'I-I didn't know you and the l-lads were h-home.'

'Well, we are,' Harry snaps angrily before stomping out of the room. Louis grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed before heading downstairs after Harry.

'Where'd he go?' Louis pants.

'There!' I gulp. I point to Harry's mass of curls and watch as he opens the sliding door and slips out...