Chp.7

Louis' POV:

3 Months Later:

The lads and I are the Grammy's and I frantically try and spot Taylor. I take a seat in disappointment when I don't find her. The lads and I watch the next few artists perform or recieve an award
before we head backstage to present the 'best female artist of the year' award.

'Good evening everybody. Er...I just want to say it's so great to be here with you tonight. So thank you very much. It's also very great to be back in Hollywood. You know, we're having a great time here, we even learned how to surf as well. But the only downside is that we don't really know anybody,' Liam starts off. Harry then steps up to the mic.

'So we thought, 'what a better way than to meet people that we would get on with then presenting the female artist of the ear award,' Harry smirks. I roll my eyes.

'And the nominees are...' Liam trails off.

'Female artist of the year nominees. Katy Perry,' the announcer starts off. 'Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato.'

'And the winner is...' I trail off. My eyes widen in shock when Taylor's name in printed on the card. 'Taylor Swift!' My voice cracks at the end but I don't think anyone noticed. Taylor walks up the stairs smiling widely. She hugs Liam, Harry and Zayn. She also hugs Niall but for a little too long before ignoring me. She takes the Grammy award from my hands.

'Thank you. Amazing...um, I wanna thank - guys,' Taylor says playfully. 'I wanna thank country radio and also pop radio and also hot ac and ac radio because; the fact that all of those different genres of music played songs off of my album makes me not have to think about genre when I'm writing songs. It just...allows me to think about writing songs and the way that you take honourship of them. The fans. With caring about lyrics and...with doing covers on youtube, I love how you make it your own and I just love you. Don't ever change. Thank you so much!'

Harry's POV:

The lads, Taylor and I walk backstage and phase 1 of the plan to make Louis regret cheating on Taylor has begun.

'Hey Tay Tay,' I say softly into her ear. She turns around smiling and wraps her arms around my neck while I wrap my arms around her slim waist.

'Hey,' she mumbles, resting her forehead against mine. I softly kiss her and she smiles into the kiss, kissing me back gently. I hug her afterwards and Louis looks pissed while the lads look shocked.

'Louis looks pissed. The plan's going good,' I whisper into her ear. She nods.

'But I don't actually want to get back together with him Harry,' Taylor mutters. I kiss her softly again and Louis charges at me.

Taylor's POV:

I gasp as Louis punches Harry.

'Louis, stop it!' I yell. The boys pull him off of Harry and I run towards him. 'Oh my god! Are you okay?'

'Yeah, fine,' Harry croaks, holding the bridge of his nose.

'Let's get you fixed up,' I say, helping him up and out of the room.

Louis' POV:

When Taylor returns, the boys have left and are waiting at the car.

'Where are the boys?' she asks. I don't answer her. Instead, I pin her against the wall and kiss her softly. She pushes me off of her and looks at me in disgust. 'What do you think you're doing?'

'I-I still love y-you Taylor,' I stutter.

'You hurt me. What makes you think you deserve a second chance?' she asks.

'Harry got a second chance,' I state. Anger flares in her eyes.

'He was there when you weren't!' Taylor yells. I flinch at the volume of her voice. I keep her pinned against the wall.

'Tell me. Tell me you don't love me and I'l leave you alone,' I say firmly. Taylor avoids eye contact.

'I-I can't,' she sighs.

'That's what I thought,' I whisper. 'Remember all the fun times we had?'

'Yeah, had,' she sighs.

Taylor's POV:

'Come on Taybear,' Louis sighs. As soon as he says Taybear, all of the memories of the pain I suffered come back to me. I roughly shove him away. He looks hurt by my reaction, but I don't really care.

'Don't call me Taybear,' I say angrily.

'But-' I cut him off.

'There are no buts. You hurt me. We broke up. END OF STORY,' I say, my voice raising at every word causing others to look at us. 'So don't call me Taybear. Because there is no Taybear!'

I run out of the building and collapse when Harry wraps his arms around me. I sob into his chest and his arms tighten around me.

'What happened Tay Tay?' Harry asks softly.

'L-Louis,' I sob.

'That stupid idiot! He always has to fuck everything up!' Niall shouts. I chuckle. I was informed that Niall swore a lot. He walks over and pulls me into a famous Horan hug. 'Are you okay?'

'Yeah,' I answer. After a few minutes, Niall tries to pull away, but I don't let him.

'Come on Tay. The others are waiting in the car,' Niall whispers softly.

'I don't want to,' I whine, hugging him tighter. God, how are his hugs so good? Niall sighs and I yelp in surprise when he picks me up bridal style.

Niall's POV:

As soon as I pick Taylor up, she's surprisingly light by the way. Anyway, all of the paps immediately go crazy.

'Niall! Niall! Are you and Taylor dating?' a pap yells out.

'Is Taylor pregnant and you're the father?' another pap asks. How do they come up with things like this? Taylor whimpers softly, but loud enough for me to hear and I shove the paps out of the way before climbing into the car. Taylor stays in my lap as the car lurches forward.

-------------

I carry Taylor up the stairs and lay her on my bed. I tuck her in and get up to leave, but she stops me.

'Stay,' she whines. I take my shirt of while she takes her shirt off and climb into bed. She slowly drifts off to sleep and I follow soon after.