Chp.10

Zayn's POV:

2 Months Later:

I'm getting really annoyed at Niall. It's been two months since he and Taylor broke up and he still misses at least 4 or 5 of his solos at the concerts. The boys and I are currently having a meeting. 

'We've gotto get Taylor. Niall's going to starve himself to death if he keeps at it,' Liam starts off. 

'We've got to talk to Simon first,' I interrupt. We all nod in agreement. 

-------------

'Uncle Si. We really need you to consider this,' Harry pleads desperately. 'Niall's starving himself to death. At the rate he's going at, he'll be gone in no time. And unlike a month ago, we won't be able to get him back.'

Around a month ago, Niall's dropped into a short coma from the lack of nutrients and sugar. It was one of the most horrifying times of all of our lives and we couldn't bare it if we lost Niall for real this time. 

'Okay, fine,' Simon sighs. We all cheer loudly. Simon then looks at us seriously. 'But if Niall's condition is this bad, what do you think Taylor's doing since she's living alone?'

My eyes widen in horror and the lads and I sprint out of the room, into the parking lot and skidding out of the parking lot at a record time. Come on Taylor. Please be alright. Please be alright. Before the car even stops in the driveway. The lads and I are out of the car and bursting through Taylor's door. I gasp, horrified when I see the place trashed. 

'Taylor! Taylor!' Liam yells. We hear screaming upstairs and glance at each other before racing up them. I kick down Taylor's door to see her fist bleeding and the broken mirror. 

'Oh, god Taylor. What'd you do?' Harry asks. She sobs and we all pull her into a group hug. 

'We've got some good news though,' Louis says. 'Simon says you can get back together with Niall.'

Taylor perks up and she scrambles off of the floor. 

'We've gotta go see him!' she yells anxiously. We all chuckle at her giddiness and race downstairs and towards the car.

Taylor's POV:
Before the car stops, I sprint out of the car and into the house with a movie and Nando's. I trudge up the stairs to Niall's room and fling the door open, only to see him sitting on his bed kissing a blonde. Tears gather in my eyes as Niall looks up in shock. 

'Taylor, I-' I cut him off. 

'You know, I was coming to tell you that Simon let us get back together. But it looks like you're all set, huh?' I sniffle, tears streaming down my face. Niall strides forward but I run out of the house, leaving the lads frozen in shock and confused as hell. I fell onto the ground, crying uncontrollably. It feels like I've just been stabbed in the heart a billion times. Only, so much more worse. 

'Taylor! Taylor?' I hear Niall calling out. I just start crying harder and Niall reaches out to touch me. I flinch away from him and he looks hurt. 'Look, I'm sorry okay? It's just that, reality hit me and I knew that you weren't coming back and-'

'And so you decided to hook up with a blonde bimbo,' I cut in.

'No, I was trying to get you off of my mind,' Niall finishes. 

'I don't care,' I answer emotionless. 

'Look, Taylor. I said I was sorry! What else do you want me to do?!' he yells out, frustrated while he tugs at his hair. 

'Nothing!' I yell, standing up. 'I don't want you to do anything! I don't want you saying sorry! I don't want you feeding me excuses and apologizes! And I sure as hell don't want you in my life!' 

Niall looks broken but I don't give a fuck anymore. Nothing seems to matter anymore. It's like I can't seem to make anything good last in my life. Was it because I haven't been generous? Or because I just don't deserve it? I wipe my tears with my sleeve and attempt to hold them back. Crying is weak. And I'm not weak. I'm the...strong, independant girl who can get through the worst, yeah? I don't need Louis. I don't need Management. I don't need fame and I don't need Niall. 

That's what you keep telling yourself. My mind says.

'I don't need you anymore! So just LEAVE. ME. ALONE!' I yell out. Tears escape Niall's eyes as he slowly backs away and runs off. Wimp. 

-------------

[ACM Awards] 

'Please give it up for the one and only, Taylor Swift!' the announcer yells out. The audience goes crazy and I paint a smile on my face. The song that I am singing is obviously about Niall. Through this entire month, I was sitting by the phone, waiting- no, expecting for him to call and apologize a thousand times. But I gave up when I saw him kissing a girl on the front cover of a magazine. 

'Well, hi,' I smile. 'Um...this is a new song that's going to be released with my Speak Now album tomorrow. Uh, so I guess this is an exclusive performance for ya'll. Hope you enjoy!'

'1, 2, 3,' the drummer counts. I start playing the piano and the pedals. 

                                                                   All this time I was wasting,

hoping you would come around,
I've been giving out chances every time,
and all you do is let me down,
and it's taken me this long,
baby but I figured you out,
and you're thinking we'll be fine again,
but not this time around.

You don't have to call anymore,
I won't pick up the phone,
this is the last straw,
don't wanna hurt anymore, and you can tell me that you're sorry,
but I don't believe you baby,
like I did before,
you're not sorry, no no oh.

Looking so innocent,
I might believe you if I didn't know,
could've loved you all my life,
if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold,
and you got your share of secrets,
and I'm tired of being last to know,
and now you're asking me to listen,
cause it's worked each time before.

But you don't have to call anymore,
I won't pick up the phone,
this is the last straw,
don't wanna hurt anymore,
and you can tell me that you're sorry,
but I don't believe you baby,
like I did before,
you're not sorry, no no, oh.

you're not sorry no no oh.

you had me crying for you honey,
and it never would've gone away, no,
you used to shine so bright,
but I watched all of it fade.   So you don't have to call anymore,
I won't pick up the phone,
this is the last straw,
there's nothing left to beg for,
and you can tell me that you're sorry,
but I don't believe you baby,
like I did before.
You're not sorry, no no oh.

You're not sorry, no no oh.'  

At the end of the performance, there were tears in my eyes but I held them back. I forced a smile on my face as the audience erupt in cheers. I walk off the stage and make my way to my dressing room. My hand reaches towards the door knob to open it when a hand grabs my wrist and spins me around, pinning me against the wall. When I realise who it is, I narrow my eyes at him. 

'What do you want?' I ask him.

'Look, Taylor. I said I'm sorry, okay?' Niall sighs. I struggle against his strength.

'Let. Me. Go. Niall,' I growl. Niall moves my arms above my head and keeps them there. 

'Look. I love you, Taylor,' he whispers. I freeze once I hear those 3 words. 

'Niall,' I start.

'I love you,' he repeats. He inches forward and leans in to kiss me, but I turn my head so that he kisses my cheek. He moves a hand and moves my head so that I'm facing him before he slams his lips on mine. When Niall realises that I'm not kissing back, he kisses me harder. I melt inside and give in, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. He pulls apart and rests his forehead against mine and smiles.

'I love you so damn much,' he whispers. He looks at me hopefully. I hesitate and his eyes show sadness. 

'I love you too,' I sigh. A grin etches its way across his face and he kisses me softly again. 

'So will you be my girlriend, again?' he asks. I nod and smile lightly at him. He pulls me into a tight hug and I rest me head on his shoulder.