Chp.3

Taylor's POV:

...Louis tugs on my hand again and pulls me after Harry. We slip out the door and into the backyard. 

'Harry!' Louis yells. I notice that the other boys are staring at us. Harry disappears through the back gate. We run after him, only to see his car drive away. I sigh and Louis guides us back to the backyard looking extremely guilty. 

'Um...not to be mean, but why are you here Taylor? In our house?' Niall asks in his thick Irish accent. 

'Well, Taylor and I are...' Louis trails off. '...kind of dating.'

Louis' POV:

After I said the word 'dating', something flickered across Niall's eyes but I couldn't exactly say what. Jealousy, maybe? Nah, Niall's too nice to go after any of our girls. 

'You what?!' Zayn yells out, hoisting himself out of the pool. Taylor flinches at the volume of his voice and I pull her closer towards me.

'Louis,' Liam sighs. 'That's not right. You don't just go and take Harry's grl. You know her still has feeling for her.'

'Okay, 1; I'm not Harry's girl. I'm Louis',' Taylor says. I smile when she says that she's my girl. '2, Harry doesn't like me. And 3, it's his fault we're over! He messed up every single time!'

Taylor's storms back into the house and I hear the front door slam. 

'Great. Thanks a lot guys,' I frown before running after Taylor. 

'Taylor!' I call out, but she just keeps running. 'Taylor!' 

'What?!' she yells, spinning around with tears running down her face. 'What do you want? I'm obviously not good enough to have a relationship that lasts and I know for a fact that the boys HATE me!' 

'That's not true,' I say softly. Taylor shakes her head furiously. 

'You're wrong. It's true. It's all true,' she cries. My heart breaks as I see her in this condition. 

'It's not. Can't you see that? Can't you see that I don't care if the lads hate you? Or if the fans hate you? No. All I care about is that you're safe and that you're mine. All mine,' I say. I take a deep breath before saying, 'And I love you.'

Taylor's POV:

What? Did I hear correctly or did Louis just say that he loves me?

'What?' I choke out. He cups my face into his hands and looks down at me.

'I love you,' he says more confindently before slamming his lips onto mine. I stayed paralized in shock for a few seconds before I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. It starts raining, but neither of us care. All that matters is that we're together, right? That's what I thought...

-------------

Author's Note: Hey everyone. Well, this is chapter 3 so I hope you enjoyed. I so ship Laylor, even though Louis' dating Eleanor right now. Anyway, I'll update soon and don't forget to comment below or follow me! Thanx. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)