Chapter 8 ~~ The cheater?

~~1 and a half weeks later~~

Also Makayla the next chapter after this you better read or Imma be salty...

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a few days. I don't even remember. They're blending together. I look at the blood in a bottle on the counter. Disgusting... I'm here because of those scumbags that bullied me in high school. Brennen and every other bully. I get a Flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I walk down the hallway to my next class. I'm 14 in my freshmen year. Everyone that's my "friend" is either a sophomore or junior. My next class is art. I check the time 12:35 pm. I usually see the bullies at this time. Where are they? Did they finally decide to stop? Finally... I look ahead and see them. Colby Brock, Brennen Taylor, Elton Castee, Corey Scherer, and Sam Golbach. Aaron Doh got expelled for bullying a girl to the point of suicide. I'm almost at that point too. They're walking towards me. Elton is in the middle because he's apparently so important. Wait what am I thinking? Why am I remembering this now? I start getting dizzy. My anxiety sets in. Elton pushes me and I fall backwards. My books fall and I hit my head in the ground. I feel someone grab my collar of my shirt and hold me up above the ground. I look and see it's Corey. His man bun is on fleek but not now for that. He throws me against a locker. I cough up blood. Colby picks me up.

"Aw look she's coughing up blood.." Brennen laughs.

"Dude just do what you said you wanted to do." Sam groans. Colby holds me up against the locker and kisses me with passion. Wait passion? He gets into the kiss and I kiss back. It turns from a kiss into making out. He pulls away and let's go of me causing me to fall to the ground. He kicks me in the stomach and then once more. I cough up more blood. They snicker and walk off. I start crying silently. A teacher walks down the hallway from where the boys went and it was the Art teacher. She had Colby's wrist in her hand. He was basically being pulled by her. They come up to me.

"Help her up you piece of shit!" The art teacher yells and pulls on Colby. He doesn't budge.

"Help her up Cole Robert Brock or you're getting expelled!" She yells. He finally moves and helps me up. The art teacher picks up my books.

"I'll get her books, you help her to class." She says angrily. Colby puts my arm over his shoulder. He helps me walk to class. Before I get into class Colby kisses me. I spit in his face and my spit's red from me coughing up blood. I walk into class and everything goes white.

~~End of Flashback~~

I hear footsteps walking down the basement steps. They open the window and it's Sam.

"Where's Colby?" I ask.

"Wait you're still down here?!" He asks surprised.

"Yeah.. wait what do you mean?" I ask.

" Colby said he hadn't heard you from a few days and thought you died. He was too scared to come down here and see your dead body." Sam answers.

"No I've been down here for how ever long." I say looking at my clammy and sweaty hands that are chained to the chair.

"Was he just going to leave me down here?" I ask.

"He has a bit of amnesia every once in a while, where he forgets some things and his mind replaces it for something else. Kinda like his mind switches around memories." Sam answers.

"Can you help me please? I ask rattling the chain a bit.

"Yeah." He answers and unlocks the door. He unchained me and gives me the blood on the counter. I drink 75% of the bottle. Sam offers me the rest but I politely decline. I walk upstairs and up to Colby's room. I open the door and see Colby and a girl making out. She appears to be in a maid outfit. Must be some sex outfit.

"I thought so you asshole.." I say and they look at me. Colby goes wide eyed and pushes the girl off of him and gets up. He starts walking towards me but I close the door and jam it. I grab a bottle of blood off the counter and leave quickly. I see it's about 6:20 pm outside meaning it's already dark. I run and see that I got down the street in only seconds. Usually it would take me about 1 minute to run down the street. I guess vampires are faster. I try my best to hide my red eyes and fangs and they disappear. Good now no one will try killing me. I jog so I don't go as fast. I slow down my pace once I get to cherry street. It's a few streets away from where my house is. I continue walking and look up at the moon. I check my phone and see it's 7:46 pm. I'm getting more out of town and deeper into the trees. I'm on a street where both sides of the road are a railing then trees. The fog is setting in a bit. I hear a car behind me. Strange, Elm Street is never driven on due to all the murders. I look over my shoulder and see a Red 2007 Toyota Corolla. The license plate is a bit hard to see from the bright lights of the car. It's a Kansas license plate but I can't make out the numbers and letters. As the car gets closer I realize who it is. Colby... he gets out and keeps his car on. He walks towards me. Colby hugs me but I don't hug back. I push him away.

"Get away you cheater!!" I scream. He covers my mouth. I bite it and he winces a bit. I try screaming but it's muffled. I start crying silently. Is he going to kill me? He pulls me closer to his body and keeps his hand over my mouth.

"(Y/N) I didn't cheat on you, we have a maid and she tried making a move on me. You walked in at the wrong time." Colby explains. He wipes a tear streaming down my face with his free hand. Colby takes his hand off my mouth. I hug him and he hugs back. I cry into his shirt but it's muffled due to the hug. We just stand there while I cry into his chest. It starts to sprinkle with rain. Colby pulls away from us hugging and motions to the car. We get in and drive to my house. He parks in my driveway.

"Hey I have to grab some things then I'll come back." Colby says and I nod going inside and upstairs. I change into pajamas. Nike booty shorts and a comfy big shirt. I turn off the light and get into bed under the covers. Colby comes in after 5 minutes of me laying in bed. He turns on the light and I sit up.

"Here I have something for you.." Colby smiles. He grabs my right hand gently.

"Whats this for?" I ask.

"The sun, luckily you ran off when it was dark otherwise you would be burned alive..." Colby chuckles. He slips the ring on my ring finger

 He slips the ring on my ring finger

"It's pretty that's for sure.." I giggle.

"Yeah.." Colby mumbles. I yawn

"You should get some sleep..." Colby whispers in my ear.

"Alright." I say letting my head hit the pillow. I stare up at the ceiling and the lights turn off. I let my mind wonder off until it eventually finds slumber.