Season 1 ~ Chapter 20 ~~ The finale

A few years later because I'm a lazy mofo

(Y/N)'s POV

Colby and I have been fine. Sam joined us in the afterlife 6 months ago. He never told us what happened to him but it doesn't matter now. We're happy together. Until Brennen followed a few months after Sam.. Then things turned to hell. But we're starting at where no one knew Brennen was back.

I hear sirens in the background. I continue walking down the alley. I clutch my purse close to myself. I'm powerful but the bums still will be more powerful. A 19 year old girl is prey ready to be swooped up. I hear footsteps behind me. I look over my shoulder and walk faster. I keep looking over my shoulder behind me to make sure no one was following me. I walk straight into someone. I jerk my head straight and see it's Brennen.

"Hello (Y/N).." Brennen smirks.

"What do you want Brennen and why are you here?!" I ask in shock.

"I'm here for you.." Brennen answers with a smile still plastered on his face. He strokes my cheek.

"I don't want you here." I try pushing him aside but he doesn't budge.

"Move Brennen.." I say raising my voice. He grabs my wrist.

"Stop it... you're hurting me." I wince in pain. He cackles. He starts pulling on my hand.

"Come on.." Brennen says looking me straight in the eyes. I slap him with my free hand.

"Let go of me." I say angrily.

"No." Brennen says in a hushed voice.

"Don't make me scream..." I whisper.

"You wouldn't" Brennen whispers. I smirk.

"RAPE!!!" I scream.

"HELP!!!" I scream in a deafening pitch. I hear fast footsteps. I look over my shoulder and see Colby running towards us. Colby stops in front of us.

"Oh look who it is... Cole Robert Brock.." Brennen laughs.

"Let her go Brennen" Colby says inching towards us.

"No she's going to be coming with me. We're going to travel the world. A tourist couple looking so adorable in Hawaii and Paris" Brennen smirks.

"She's my fucking fiancée and you're not taking her anywhere." Colby says angrily. Brennen looks at my wedding finger and sees no ring on it.

"Sorry bud... you had your chance in high school. It's my time to have some fun." Brennen says pulling my hair. I let out a yelp. Colby grabs my hand.

"Let go of my girlfriend." Colby says.

"No not until you admit you had sex with Jade." Brennen says. He smirks.

"Oops." Brennen laughs.

"Colby is this true?" I ask.

"It is.." Colby answers. My heart skips a beat.

"When?!" I ask in shock.

"Before I committed suicide in order to make it to the after life." Colby explains.

"We weren't dating but still.. you could've told me!" I yell. Brennen lets go of me but I stand in my place.

"I was afraid you wouldn't want to be with me." Colby explains keeping his voice calm.

"Back then I would've wanted to be with you if you told me. But now I don't because you didn't tell me." I say disappointed.

"Babe..." Colby says in a soft voice.

"Don't Babe me. We're done. Over. So leave me the hell alone." I say and Colby lets go of my hand. I turn around and shove Brennen out of the way. I walk down the alley in my black heels. I look back and see Colby just standing there. I look forward and continue walking. I take a left and as soon as Colby and Brennen are out of sight I let the tears stream down my face. I keep walking and see Jade. She's sitting on a bench. Date gone wrong? I don't care but I'm going to show her a leave of my damn mind. I walk over to her and yank her off the bench by her hair.

"What the fuck (Y/N)?!" Jade yells.

"You fucking slut! You had sex with Colby and never fucking told me! You've had a year to tell me!" I yell at her.

"Listen.." Jade says in a soft voice.

"No. I'm done with your bullshit!" I punch her square in the jaw. She falls to the ground. I kick her two times in the stomach and leave her on the ground. I continue walking and it starts to rain. So much for having another shot at life.

(A/N)

How was it? I think I might make a imagine book now. Yeah then I'll continue this book. So I'll have the first chapter out on the 3rd of January. Of the imagine book. Yes it will be a Colby Brock imagines book because yeah💙

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 793 words...