Chapter 18 ~~ Netflix Night

*A day later*

(Y/N)'s POV

Colby said he wanted to have a Netflix night and I happily agreed. Just a chill night. (A/N: hahaha Netflix and chill 😂😂. If you don't get the joke reread it) I grab a packet of popcorn and put it in the microwave. I type in the time for cooking popcorn. I see Colby's playing rocket league on the couch in his favorite red flannel and black ripped jeans. I go upstairs and decide to match Colby's outfit. I put on a cute red flannel and black jean shorts. I go downstairs and see Colby is still playing rocket league. I walk into the open kitchen and open the microwave being hit by the smell of fresh popcorn. I carefully pour it into a bowl and throw away the bag. I walk over the to couch and watch Colby play rocket league. I try getting his attention but his eyes are glued to the tv. Not literally though. I kiss him on the cheek. I watch Colby play the rest of the game then he turns on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" Colby asks.

"Um how about... the vampire diaries.." I giggle. He sighs and chuckles a bit too. Colby turns on the vampire diaries. I watch a good 1 or 2 episodes before falling asleep. I feel someone carry me upstairs and I feel the comfy sheets and blankets of my bed.

Colby's POV

(Y/N) falls asleep laying her head down on my thighs. I turn off Netflix and pick (Y/N) up bridal style. I carry her upstairs and into her room. I lay her down on the bed and put the blankets over her. I walk to the other side of the bed. I check the time and see it's 11:34 pm. I take off my flannel and pants leaving me in my boxers. I lay down and get under the covers. I wrap my arms around her and eventually fall asleep.

(A/N)

Yah Ik this chapter was a bit short of eh... it's 2:23 am at the time of me writing this chapter... yeah it's really late for me. So I'm going to bed. See you in the next chapter.

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 382 words...