Chapter 19 ~~ Smut chapter

*week later*

Warning: Smut

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of children playing outside, birds chirping, and Colby's breathing. I don't feel like getting up today. I let my eye lids remain heavy. I look at the time. It's 9 am. Waaayyy too fucking early. I rest my head on Colby's chest and hear him chuckle.

"Sleephead..." he smiles. I don't even look up I'm that tired.

"5 more minutes mommmm" I groan. I giggle a bit from calling him 'mom'.

"Shouldn't you say daddy?" He asks.

"5 MORE FUCKING MINUTES DADDY!" I yell.

"Okay baby girl.." he laughs.

"Ughhh" I groan. I kiss his chest.

"Poor (Y/N).." Colby says sarcastically.

"It's lazy day... leave me alone and let me sleep fool.." I say sassily.

"It's Thursday.." Colby laughs. I sigh and accept my defeat. I look up and see Colby's bed head. I laugh at the sight of it. I kiss his neck right on his sweet spot. He bites his lip. I giggle. Colby's hand slithers down my shorts and he rubs my clit. I instantly get a tingly feeling and get wet. I let him continue rubbing and playing with my clit. He pulls his hand out of my shorts and I groan. He smirks and I know exactly what he's thinking. I grab a condom from the nightstand. I watch him put it on and he takes his boxers off. I take off my shorts and underwear. I lay down and Colby gets on top of me. Without warning he inserts his member into me. I tear up from the pain. He starts thrusting slow but gets faster after each thrust. Soon pain is overcome by pleasure. I moan loudly after each thrust. My lower part of my stomach starts to tingle. Colby's thrusts are getting sloppier and slower. After 3 more thrusts we both climax. He slides out of me and takes off the condom. He ties it and throws it away. I get up and take off my shirt revealing my breast. I go into the bathroom and hop in the shower. Colby gets in the shower with me. We both chuckle. I wash the cum off of myself. I kiss him on the cheek and get out. I wrap a towel around my body. I walk out of my room and into Jade's room. It's a gothic looking room. That's what Jade was known for in high school. Wearing dark clothes, dark makeup, and listening to emo music. I sigh. I miss her. I go back into my room and put on clothes. I go downstairs and make breakfast.

(A/N)

It wasn't a long chapter but ehh. I've been lazy like always not wanting to write. I mean it's the typical thing. Okie I'm going to go watch more YouTube.

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 478 words...