S2 ~~ Chapter 4 [End]

A/N

Listen to the music when there's ~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up and check the time 12:34 pm. I see Colby is still sleeping and has his arms wrapped around me. I smile. I close my eyes but quickly get basically scared awake by clanging pans. I open my eyes to see Brennen is the one banging the pans.

"What the hell dude" Colby says scooting me a bit close to him which makes me feel safer.

"It's not like I haven't seen you two before" Brennen smirks.

"How the fuck do you know what I look like naked?" I ask angrily.

"High school you accidentally became topless in the pool and you definitely showed a great view" Brennen smiles looking at my breast which are covered by the black t-shirt I'm wearing. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Get out and never come back" Colby says. Brennen smirks.

"No you had your chance to be with her and now it's my turn" Brennen says walking over to me slowly.

"We're still dating" I lie.

"Prove it" Brennen smirks wider. I look at Colby and he pulls me closer. I nod and we fill the gap between us with a kiss. We pull apart.

"Is that it?" I ask.

"Fine I'll leave." Brennen finally gives in and walks out with pans he was banging together. I look out the window to see Sam and Jade are gone. I see Brennen's truck is speeding off. How did he even get in?

"Hey (Y/N) I think we should go to your log cabin and just take a nice vacation to get away from everything" Colby says and I nod. I get a flashback of how Colby and I went up there to relax. To get away from everything like we loved to do together. I smile.

"Alright well we better start packing so we can leave before Sam and Jade get back and question why we're packing." I say moving to get out of bed. Colby pulls me back softly and I let him. I put my head in his chest and he holds me close. I feel a kiss laid on my forehead. I miss us but still, he probably doesn't love me anymore. He just wants me for my body. I push him away and get out of bed and go into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I burst into tears and slide my back down the door until I'm sitting on the floor curled up in a ball crying. I hear knocking.

"(Y/N) why'd you run in here and why does it sound like you're crying?" He asks and I continue crying.

"Because I know you're just using me for my body." I sob.

"That's not true" Colby says pushing on the door.

"I'll just leave." I get up wiping my tears and unlocking the door. I open it and get immediately embraced by a hug from Colby. I hug back. I cry into his shoulder and don't hold back any tears. I pulled back and Colby wiped my tears. My eyes left red and puffy from the crying.

"We do need to get away" Colby says softly and grabbing my hand. Gently leading me out of the bathroom and into the closet. Starting to pack his stuff in a duffel bag. I do the same with my stuff and put it in another duffel bag. I stuff my chargers and laptop in my backpack. I put basic makeup in there just in case. I grab my phone and grab some clothes I want to change into for the ride up since it's a few hours. I walk into the bathroom and change into something comfy but sporty.

 I walk into the bathroom and change into something comfy but sporty

"You ready?" Colby asks from behind the locked door

"Almost" I say. I wash my face and put on little makeup. I walk out of the bathroom and see Colby with a beanie on. The beanie I gave him.

"Come on" I slightly smile. Colby smiles and I grab my backpack and duffel bag. Colby does the same. We go downstairs and see there's still no sign of Sam nor Jade. Perfect. We walk outside and get into my car.

"You still have those fuzzy dice I got you for your mirror?" Colby asks as I start up my car.

"Excuse me, it's called a fashion statement and besides they look cute" I smile pulling out of the driveway. We start driving. Now you see it's 4 hours to the cabin so the only company I have is Colby. Not Devyn, not Sam, not even Jade. I just have Colby and well that has to do. I turn on my music and Skinny Love starts playing. This is going to be a long ass ride isn't it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sing along to the music and Colby gets a very soft expression. He knows this is about us. Skinny Love. If you don't know what that means then well, it means you two love each other but you're too shy to show it but you show it anyway. Enough breaking this whole 4th wall thing and back to the story. 2 hours of the car ride go by and it's time to switch. I pull over and we're in the woods already. Good. Away from any sign of civilization so if Colby decides to knife me in the spine, no one will hear me. Well that is a great thought.

I get out and so does Colby. I walk over to the passenger side of the car and Colby hasn't moved one step yet.

"You just gonna stand there and look like a dumbass?" I ask. Colby leans me up against the car and puts his arms on either side of me and leans mostly on the car. His arms are the only thing keeping him falling forward on top of me.

"Colby.." I say and my expression softens. Too many feels for me to handle, he still loves me and I still love him. Why though? He probably doesn't love me and I'm just coming up with bullshit reasons to keep hope. Sometimes hope isn't a bad thing.

"Listen.. I still love you. I will always love you (Y/N). The reason I brought you out here is to tell you that I don't want to continue living if I'm not with you" Colby says.

"Colbs.." I softly say.

"I knew it" Colby says standing up straight and slowly walking away.

"I still love you okay.." I grab his wrist lightly and he turns around. He smiles weakly and I kiss him on the cheek. Colby opens the passenger door for me and I get in. He closes it and walks to the drivers side of the car and gets in. He pulls the car into drive and he starts driving. I look out the window and let my mind drift off to a dreamless slumber.

(A/N)

Some may be wondering what happened, well, I decided to actually finished the book. Since the day I discontinued it I knew I wanted to make this book better. It's kinda sad how it took me almost a year to do it 👀 I may as well rewrite the book because a lot of this is straight cringe. Whelp, I hope you enjoyed! 💜

Xoxo ~~ Zestynooosh - 1230 words