Chapter 17 ~~ Water Park

The picture above is basically me in math class

(Y/N)'s POV

I start to stir up from slumber. I feel Colby's arms wrapped around me.. I open my eyes completely and see Colby smiling at me. I can't help but smile back.

"Good morning..." I giggle.

"Good morning.." Colby chuckles.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask.

"I kinda want to go to the water park today.." Colby answers.

"That'll be fun." I say looking at the picture of Sam and I kissing on my nightstand. It's a bit old. Like 5 years since I'm supposed to be 20 but you know... I can't age.. yeah..

"You're so cute in the mornings.." Colby laughs.

"Shush.. you're cuter.." I laugh. I climb out of bed and grab the picture of Sam and I kissing. I put it on my makeup table in front of my bed. I walk to the bedside and open the top drawer. I feel a pair of eyes on me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Colby smiling and watching me. I pull out a picture of Colby and I on Christmas under the mistletoe. I put it in a frame and set it up on my nightstand. I remember I'm in my underwear and bra so I sway my hips as I walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on the right temperature. I take off my underwear and bra and get into the shower. I let the warm water hit my body. I close my eyes and massage my scalp as the water hits my (h/c) hair. I hear someone walk into the shower. I open my eyes and see Colby's is in the shower with me now. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. Our faces only a few inches away from each other. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're sexy when you walk..." Colby chuckles.

"You're sexy when you moan.. daddy." I laugh.

"I mean if you're going to call me daddy, then you're gonna call me daddy" Colby laughs.

"Okay daddy.." I giggle.

"You're going to dig the nickname straight into the ground aren't you?" Colby asks.

"Of course." I answer. I kiss him passionately. Colby grabs my ass causing me to squirm.

"Stop it" I laugh. Colby and I finish in the shower then get out. I wrap a towel around my damp body. I wrap my hair in a towel also. I find my bikini. I put on the bikini bottoms then put the top over my head and let the towel around my body drop to the floor.

"Colby can you tie my swimming suit for me?" I ask.

"Sure" Colby answers walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He ties my top and kiss my cheek. Colby walks back into the bathroom. I unwrap the towel in my hair so my hair can just air dry. I put a cute dress over my bikini. Colby walks out of the bathroom in swim trunks and his hair is still a bit wet. He puts on a tang top.

"You ready?" Colby asks.

"Huh? Oh yeah" I answer. I go downstairs and Colby follows. I open the fridge and grab two blood bags. I hand one to Colby and drink the other. He drinks the blood bag I gave him. I grab my car keys, purse, and phone. Colby grabs the bag of towels and sunscreen. We go outside and I see her... Chloe Prescott. My old high school rival. I'm surprised she got turned. I'm not surprised she died. She's a total bitch.

"Oh look who it is... it's the high school thottie with the high school hottie." Chloe snickers.

"Shut the fuck up and look in a real mirror to call yourself a thot..." I say making my way to the drivers side of the car but Chloe stops me.

"Excuse me?!" Chloe says angrily.

"You're excused..." I laugh shoving her out of the way. She walks over to Colby and puts her hand on his chest.

"Come on back to my place... I'm really tight... if you know what I mean" she winks. I get into my car and start up my car. I honk and start pulling out of the driveway. Colby quickly gets in the passenger side. I pull all the way out of the driveway and drive off.

"Ughh... I hate Chloe." I say as I drive.

"At least she didn't do anything to harm you.." Colby says in relief.

"Yeah.." I turn left on a intersection.

"Which ride do you want to go on first?" Colby asks.

"I kinda want to go on the scary one which drops you straight down." I answer and stopping at a red light. Colby puts a hand on my thigh. The light turns green. I continue driving for about 10 minutes until we get to the water park.

Colby and I get out of the car and pay to get in. We set our stuff in a locker and put on sunscreen.

"Can you help me with my back?" I ask.

"Sure" Colby answers and I hand him the sunscreen. He lathers sunscreen on my back. I do he same for him. We walk over to the rattlesnake rapids ride which is 2 long twisty slides that eventually end and shoot you out into a 10 foot pool. Colby and I wait in line then go at the same time. I get out of the pool. I see Colby talking to a life guard. A blonde one that has a thicc body frame. Almost like a Barbie. Big boobs, curved in stomach, and wide hips. I scoff and walk off. Colby sees me and hurries up to catch up with me.

"(Y/N) wait up.." Colby says grabbing my shoulder.

"Why? So you can explain that you weren't flirting with another girl. Even though that'll be a fucking lie and you know it." I say and start walking off again. I hear someone run up behind. Next thing I know I'm being thrown over their shoulder.

"Let me down!" I wiggle and Colby laughs.

"No not until I explain what I was doing." Colby says. I sigh.

"Fine.." I stop wiggling.

"I was asking the life guard about how she died. Apparently she got murdered.." Colby explains. I sigh.

"Okay I believe you." I say and Colby lets me down.

"I would never cheat on you.." Colby says holding my hand. I kiss him. We hurry along and have fun on massive water slides. We end the day off by floating in the lazy river. We dry off a bit and grab our stuff. Colby and I exit the water park and drive home. We sing loudly in the car on the way home.