Chapter Seven - Enid

K.O. and Enid both stood there, looking at each other in shock. The two were completely speechless and unable ro say a word or even move. It remained that way for a while until K.O. managed to speak.

"E - Enid?" He asked, looking at her. "Is that really you?"

He knew it was, but it just didn't seem at all like her. Her hair was pulled back into a bun-like ponytail and the bandages she always wore on her arms were ripped up. She had bandages around her waist, right arm, and left leg, and her clothes were torn up. There was a decently sized scar on her left eye as well, which made K.O. shudder a small bit.

His eyes once again quickly glanced to her leg. He couldn't believe that one of his strongest friends had her leg missing and replaced with a metal artificial limb.

"Oh my goodness, it really is you, K.O.," Enid said, unable to believe it. She just looked around and walked up to him slowly. It was easy to tell Enid really had to use her strength to move the leg by the way she walked, but it didn't seem to bother her too much.

"Enid? What happened to you?" K.O. asked once she had managed to walk over to him. "What's with your leg? Your eye? What's been going on? And where on Earth is Rad??"

Enid chuckled slightly. "You're still so pure," she said with a smile. "It makes me happy to know you're still so precious. Anyway, before I answer your questions, I think we should sit down."

K.O. flopped down on the ground, making Enid chuckle again as she sat down with him. To K.O.'s surprise, the joint in the metal limb actually worked and Enid's leg was able to bend.

"Well, it's kind of a long story, but I don't mind telling it to you," Enid said. "It actually wasn't that long after everything went down. You went missing after Carol mysteriously disappeared, and it was only me, Rad, and Red Action was actually with us."

K.O.'s eyes went wide with amazement. He knew Enid had always had a small thing for Red Action, and the fact she was with her and Rad really made him happy.

"Anyway, Rad was actually very stubborn about staying. He kept on refusing to go outside where we were staying and eventually it got out of hand," Enid sighed.

"Eventually, he somehow got ahold of his parents and he convinced him to take them back home. And of course, being the parents they were, they listened and arrived in a ship to pick him up. He got inside and they went back to Planet X."

"So Rad fled back home?" K.O. asked, making Enid nod.

"Yep, and I don't blame him either. Now I'm guessing your wondering about my leg and eye, right K.O.?" She asked, receiving a nod in response.

"Well, that's something very personal and I actually can't remember the full story. All I remember is fighting some Boxmore bots, when suddenly this reptilian lady came out of nowhere and decided to attack me," Enid declared.

"After that I passed out and woke up who knows how long later in front of Red Action. She greeted me and that's when I discovered my leg was an artificial limb. Then Red gave me a mirror and I saw the scar, which in my personal opinion looks pretty badass, but it really isn't a good thing, especially since I'm pretty sure it was caused because of me being hit hard enough in the head to black out or something like that."

"Oh," was all K.O. could say. He looked down, feeling bad about asking Enid all those questions now. He didn't really except her to respond like this. "Wait, where's Red Action now?" K.O. asked, suddenly realizing she wasn't around.

"Oh, she um, kinda sacrificed herself in order to save me," Enid responded, rubbing the back of her head. "I don't really want to talk about that."

K.O. just took a deep breath and sighed. He didn't want to annoy Enid or make her mad, but he was just so curious. Then he remembered Elodie and that she was probably the one to find her, and this made him realize that she was more than likely brought here by Elodie. He wanted to be sure, though, so he decided to ask.

"Hold on," K.O. asked. "What about Elodie? I was told she found and brought you here but I don't really know and I was just wondering if -"

"She did," Enid responded. "The funny thing is, neither of us recognized each other until she approached me. PH my stars, it was actually a pretty emotional moment. I didn't trust her and some things were said, but then all of a sudden she apologized for everything. It was way too emotional for me to refuse, I couldn't help but accept it."

"So you guys are friends again?" K.O. asked.

"Yes," Enid responded with a nod.

"Yes we are."

(A/N) Ye, then there's this chapter, where you find out lots of stuff but still not enough :P

Haha, this was a fun one to write, and now that I have it written down, I'm gonna go eat my cheese sticks. I love cheese sticks a lot for some reason xD

Welp, you can go ahead and please vote and comment if you enjoyed, and I'll see you in the next chapter :>