Chapter Ten - Nightmares

The rest of the night was a bit rough. K.O. wouldn't stop thinking about things. He kept on thinking until it was time for everyone to go to sleep.

"Hey,  K.O.," Mutie said. "Over here, I'll show you we're you'll be sleeping."

Mutie walked K.O. to a nicer catbed that had sheets and a small pillow. She waited for him to lie down in the bed before she tucked him inside. K.O. just looked at her, somewhat surprised. He didn't expect to be tucked into the bed, he just thought that he'd have to tuck himself in like he's been doing lately.

"I hope you sleep well and that your dreams aren't just a mix of a bunch of things that have happened before in different stories," she told him. "But the fact that this hasn't been updated in a while probably means it will be."

K.O. just looked at her with a confused look, but then he just shook his head and closed his eyes. He lied there, trying his best to fall asleep. He had trouble, but after a while he finally managed to close his eyes and fall asleep once again.

K.O. stood there, in a place that was similar to the plaza before it was wiped out, only it was storming outside. He walked slowly forward, shaking as the cold wind and rain hit against him. He stopped in front of a broken mirror with small blood stains on the ground around it.

Still shaking, he picked it up. There was a crack going down the middle of the mirror, and a few pieces of the mirror were missing. It still felt warm, as if the person holding it was under a lot of pressure trying to be someone else other than themselves.