Guzma's Girl

Y/N POV

Everything in my body felt stiff. Shock killed my ability to move a single muscle. Guzma slouched to be able to meet my lips, and I could feel him grow tense as his grip on my arms faltered. He pulled away and his eyes darted between my eyes searching for a response. His looked away and stepped back. For a moment, we stood, staring at eachother in silence. He scoffed and went back to the living room. My heart was thrashing around my chest so hard I could feel each thump rattle through my ears.

"I..." I tried to speak, but the words caught in my throat.

I watched him watch T.V. on the couch. He leaned forward, it looked uncomfortable. Every couple of seconds he'd look at me, and immediatley look away when he saw I was still watching him. Mindlessly, I did some busy work in the kitchen. The dishes that accumulated over our first day out desperately needed tending to. I slowly scrubbed the dishes and racked my mind to decide what to do next.

I put the last of the dishes on the drying rack and went to the living room. Guzma jumped up off the couch and took a step back.

"Yo, I'm sorry about that... If you want me to leave, I'd understand." His eyes were hooded as he spoke in a low tone.

I shook my head and squinted at him, "I don't want you to go."

He looked at me, eyes wide as the sky, and tried to speak. I stuck a hand up, signalling him to hush.

"I'm not quite... 'Familiar' with this type of thing..." I started, the heat of embaressment creeping up my neck, "But...  I wouldn't mind figuring it out with you.

I laughed nervously as the shock on his face turned to suspicion. He tilted his head at me.

"Not familiar?" He scoffed, "Don't lie. Your place is full of Men's clothes. Don't tell me you've never done this before."

"I've never had time for boys or the discomfort of women's clothing." I glared, anger evident in my voice, "I have time for you. If you don't value that then maybe you should leave."

My heart broke at those last few words. I didn't want him to leave, but I didn't want to set myself up for any heart ache. I chewed the inside of my cheek, waiting for him to say something. Anything. He finally crossed his arms and laughed softly, his shoulders now relaxed.

"I'm not going anywhere." He whispered.

I quickly moved in and returned the kiss, like I should've earlier. I gently held his face and pressed my body into his. He grabbed my hips and eagerly and I could feel the corner of his mouth turn up into a smile. I pulled away and covered my face. 

"Hey, why ya hidin'?" He chuckled and moved my hands away.

His gray eyes shined in lamp-light. I could see his vulnerability in them, his hopefulness, and it made my heart pound.

Our little moment was interrupted when Arcanine nudged my arm. All around us, our Pokemon stared intently at the sight before them. I backed up and returned their stares. 

"You guys are brats, go do something else." I quickly shooed them away.

Me team pretended to look around, while Guzma's scuttled away. I sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V... 

The room grew dark, the light from the kitchen bar and T.V. cast a soft glow over the both of us. I looked over and caught Guzma staring at me, rather than the television. I picked at my nails as my nerves frayed, and he put his arm around me. A small smile peeked through the awkwardness when his face lit up in varying hues of red. 

Sure, being sweet is embarrassing, but sucking face wasn't? What a strange man.

~ ~ ~

I woke up, confused and groggy. Had I fallen asleep on the couch? I looked around the room at all of the sleeping bodies of our Pokemon huddles around the T.V., and below me was Guzma. I sniffled, drowsiness causing an ugly mess for my sinuses. I squinted at his peaceful face, and jumped off in a panic when he lightly snored.