|I-INTOXICATED PT.2|

C H A P T E R  T H R E E 
P O I N T  F I V E -
I N T O X I C A T E D

"Good night Star".Marco spoke in a raspy tone and situated himself facing the left side,slowly his eyelids close as I faced him clasping both of my hands beneath my head I whispered gazingly"Good night".

I tried to close my eyes and drift to sleep but the more I did the more I was awake the thought I was sleeping with an acquaintant,a guy whom I never talked so close with our hands tied by a simple string yet it bonded us.I opened my eyes and gave up on the thought of sleeping..

Instead I gaze daringly on Marco's face while he slept so peacefully.Without any control further of myself I lifted my hands and carressed his face.It was smooth,masculine and strong.

I trailed from forehead,to his buttoned nose and stopped to stare at his pink colored lips.

I poked his lips and removed my fingers once he fidgeted and placed  it back to his lips I stared as I bit my lip while he scooted closer making me jolt.I could feel his breath.

I didn't plan to kiss him but something inside me felt wrong,it was out of control and a strong desire.So I pulled closer and felt his lips melt me in ecstasy.

And in just that night I lost my first kiss to an allegedly ganster,smoker and alcoholic.

11/19/17