II-DRAG ME DOWN

"Do you have to follow me, even to my own school?" I glared at her.

She shrugged her shoulders casually. "Well it's boring, you can't expect me to stay cooped up inside."

She grinned. "And there's probably cool kids to hang out with here. It'll be a lot of fun."

Her eyes twinkled as she beamed for joy and left me in the entrance, sighing as I began to pick myself off and head onwards.

"Hey Star!" I whipped my head and smiled coyly. I replied. "About the payment I'll pa--"

He lifts his hand mid-air and shakes, smiling gently. "It's alright. I have a favour instead, if that doesn't bother you."

"Hmmm," I contemplated, propping a hand under my chin as I stared back at him. "--if it's something that will include me associating too much, then I'd have to decline."

"Don't worry, you won't," he grinned. "---in fact it's only for a night."

"Shoot," I muttered.

He replied, running a hand through his gelled brunette hair. "I was thinking if you'd want to with me to

"I was thinking you'd accompany me,"e smiled,"M-Me? Aren't there alot more contenders?,Also I can't dance,I can't save you butt Diaz".

He grabbed my hand,"You have to!,If I bring a girl excerpt you they'd be given false hope",I scoffed,"Wow how egotistical of you,really?",

"Really it's the the truth,anyways consider this the payment for the book",I yanked his hand away,"And you said you'd pay for it as a present now you want this favor to be the payment Diaz?",I smirked slyly.

"Oh come on Butterfly,help a friend out",

"Am I your friend?",

"Aren't you?",He stopped and pointed at me,"Well whatever I still won't do it",I became such a stubborn person to him and I hope he'd understand I'm not such an easy going person at all,I left him by the hallways and found Pony Head surronded by crowds,panick rushed my system and ran to her,my backpack fell and I pulled her from the crowd,"What are you doing?!",I screeched,snatching the pictures in her hand and ripped them off,"Are you crazy?!".

"I thought they wanted to see this cool side of yours",She pouted and tears streamed down her eyes seeing the photos on the floor ripped to pieces,instead of being sympathetic I looked at her stoidly,"No one will know Pony Head,I hope you understand how this--that picture could ruin my reputation".

"B-but BeeFl--".

"Don't call me that",I spoke to her deadpanned,I walked away further from her,kicking the pictures and cussing so loudly that the people whipped their heads,"Are you really that person from the picture?",A random stranger ask.

"It's my twin sister and it's none of your business",I glared and picked up my backpack.