II-LOVE

My conversations with Diaz was quite fun,I grew fond by how he would tell a piece of his life,though I prefer mine privately.Even if I didn't tell anything he respected that.

In the midst of our conversations I began to stand up,he was here,facing his back and when he reached for a drink I dashed towards him.

I want him to answer everything

My heart was pounding,my throat began to dry,everything seemed slow and blurry and it was him,the only sight I see,I could even hear my heartbeat  loud even with the blasting of speakers and talking in the audio.

'TOM!'

I was almost close to him,but events intended to end this way,I fainted--again.

2 4  //  7

When I flickered open my eyes,I instantly stood rightup,he was here,his eyes glinted with worry.

"Hello Star",He spoke,it suddenly struck to me that he didn't want to meet me.The bitterness in his voice and his lips pursed in a thin line means he doesn't want to talk to me but neverthenless he still had to.

"H-hey",I smiled faintly to reduce the tension.

"Hmm,how come you were invited in this party?".

"I am Marco's date",I responded confidentially.

"Diaz?,Star",Tom leaned in and held my shoulders,his face stern and tensed,I couldn't help but also feel frightened by how he acts right now.

"Don't trust that guy",He frowned,I raised my brow and felt anger rushed to me,"Why?! are you jealous?",I chuckled,deep down I wanted him to say yes,that he was jealous and that somehow things would be back to normal.

"No,Star I know him--",

"Of course you do that's why he's  here right?",I chuckled.

"No,listen I can't tell do but I can only warn you,don't fall inlove with him".

"Why?Because you still love me,tell me Tom why did our relationship failed?",I glared at him.

"Because of you I'm like this,I have trust issues and the past scars me so back",I chuckled bitterly,pit-pat the tears streaming down.

I might be strong but when it comes to him I'm weak,I'm vulnerable.I hate this,being weak to him.

"So tell me why?",I plead in a softer tone,my whimpers began as I hid away my insecurites.

"Because my heart still wants you",I confessed.

"You wanna know?".

"I never loved you Star,it's  a long story but I can't tell you,it's too early".

"I gotta go",And just like that he left,he left once again but with my answers gone,he never loved me.Clićhe,I'm tired of this shit,yet I can't stop falling inlove.

I wiped my tears and from my bag,I grabbed my book and wore my glasses,if incase someone comes I'd be telling I was reading a tragic tale,my tragic tale.

"Star",Marco comes after,the tears were gone but I felt numb,my eyes I felt were swollen but I let it passby,why should I care about how I look anyway,it doesn't matter.

"Are you okay?",His voice once more never fails to soothe me,carressing my chin with his delicate fingers he lifted my face,into delusions once more with his alurring hazel eyes,they twinkled while I bit my lip that was quivering.

"This book,uh,erm wsas tragic,I couldn't  contain the tears",I chuckled.

"Really?",He frowned.

"I know you,I know this is not about the book,I just saw Tom walking out of this room'.

"Fine,but don't meddle with my business",I glared.

"Come here close",He whispered sending shivers to my skin.

"Why?".

"Because I'll hug you".

"I know you have issues and problems but it's not a good thing to keep it to yourself,so here I'll lend my widespread arms to you and you can hug me like a bear",He smiled.

"Don't be shy I don't bite",He teased.

'Maybe I need this hug,just this once I'll let Marco take in charge of me,for once in my life'