II-YES

Tears came strolling into my eyes,my vision begins to blurr whilst wiping the tears that lasted so long.Lifting mt face I gaze upon the ceilings of the classroom,a way that  my tears could go back to my eyelids--which was merely impossible.'Damn it Pelzer,David--Pelzer',Why was his life such a living tragic?

How could a hideous mother even have the conscience to beat and kill her own son to death?This was such an emotional journey,a tearjerker event,events that somehow ended in success and how glad am I to be of journey in reading from the start 'till end of Pelzer's journey.

Closing the book with satisfaction I reminisce the tragedy that seemed to occur yesterday,like the fading dusts my feelings of angered fade bit by bit.Thought it was still exasperated to know why Pony Head revealed a piece of my past which I never wanted to hear or dwell upon.

Forlon,I also felt guilty of treating her like that,but that was always the case,she was always absurd,immature and unthinkable which leds to things like this.

"Hey Star",A unfamiliar voice echoes on my ears,Lifting my gaze on the mysterious person I simply found a fellow classmate whose name I didn't get a memo off,"What do you want?",I replied rather gruffly,this had to be quick and formal,for I,don't like attachments and business it's  a pain and ruckus.

"Your twin sister was cool,question where is she? Why isn't she at school with you?",I secretly sneered,I forgot I made an alibi about my non-existent twin sister,surely I think it was an irrelevant event but this girl,took is seriously.

"U-uh,she's at a prestigious school",I bluffed,seems like my life will be a living clićhe sooner or later.

"Can I meet her?",She slammed her palm on my desk,jolting I gaze at her in an uncertain manner before I replied,"No,she's  u-uh busy,so yeah goodbye".

It's best if I ended the conversation,this was irritating now everyone is curious with my "twin sister","B-but I want to meet her she's cool!",

"I said she's busy",I gritted gripping the  cover of the  thick book firmly.

"Come on,please?",

. . . .

"Thank you!",I sighed repeatedly slammed my head onto the desk,I'm such an idiot why did I agree on this,now I'll have to get tangled  in this ruckus,damn it!

Urghh Pony Head this is all your fault!

. . . . . .

Everything was back to normal,I was at peace and I was back to my scenario with a book on my hand and a sun gleaming on the window,the breezy wind that kept me chilled and the toned down chatter that it felt so quite,surreal out of the characters that occur everyday.Maybe this was my lucky day,I thought--if only I knew this wasn't.

Everything broke into what it was,the so called I thought quiet day turned into boisterous once more,I snickered covering both of my ears,the screams and chatters turns louder and louder and I begin to feel faint,everything was echoeing and blurry before me.I wanted to throw up,my stomach churned and felt something was wrong,so wrong that I ran  out from the classroom.

Everything was so distant,spinning I wobbled onto my knees in attempt to run into the nearest bathroom,this was so wrong,it suddenly happened just like this.

A hand grabbed my shoulders,whipping my head slowly was Pony Head,she bit her lip amd sweats fell on my forehead."Why are you sweating so much?",

"Why do you care",I utter in the loudest tone I could manage as of now.

"Star,you've got to get out of the campus",Her eyes glinted with worry,scrunching my eyebrows I yanked her hand away,"Why?,because you found out everyone was asking for my non-existent twin sister?",

"No it's  bec--",

"Stop this Pony Head",I groaned,my head began to ache,I ran without looking back,everything was so dizzy,that I kept running in the midst of falling.

The hallways seemed so long for now,I was running endlessly with my stomach churning and my vision wavering,but before I could fall down and faint I could make out a faint shiloutte  of someone,someone I knew.That person was the one that changed me,that forced me into this.

The person who blabbered  promises that felt like lies and trash,the person  that broke my heart in an unrequited way,and so I groaned so loudly and came myself fainting,losing consciousness feeling something leaned against me.

. . . . .

"Star",

"Pony Head,M-marco?",

"Star,you prick,you should've let me explain,it was important yet you ran,luckily when  you fell Marco caught you in his arms".

"I-is he here?",My voice faltered,she stared at me before sighing,"Yes",

"Why is he here?!",I yelled throwing the  pillow unto the ground,"I don't know he just suddenly came".

"That explains the way I felt awhile ago,it was because of him",I explained.

"Who?",Marco joined which our eyes landed on him,"Don't tell him",I warned Pony Head,"Tom Lucitor",

"Pony Head!",I screeched.

"Him?,well he was here to meet me,he's one of the guests in the party I told you",He smiled.

I know this was going to be a regretful thing to do,but my mind always picks the wrongful things and I have no choice but to ask him.

"Does your offer still stands?"..

S N E A K   P E E K   F O R   II-YOU

"Yes",

. . . . . .

"Where is he?",

. . . . .

"Why are you always looking for him?!",

. . . . .

"Cheers to us,the hopeless romantics",

. . . . .

"Maybe we could do some kind of a deal,to ease the pain?",

. . . .

"What is it?",

"My heart still wants You"---Star Butterfly

S E E   Y O U   O N   J A N U A R Y  21,2017!!