II-GROUP DATE

"I can't do this",I repeated the phrase countless of times while I took time to inhale and exhale deep breaths,Elise's face leanes closer to mine with her fingers she flicked my nose.

"You will,it's easy Star,it's not like you have to marry or kiss the guy you'll meet infront it's just like a simple get-together,who knows maybe that guy is handsome or the dream guy you'll have",She nudge me by the shoulder raising both of her eyebrows.Iritated,I glared at her and started to walk away.

"Before I go,I'm not interested even if he's gorgeous or something".

"But you have to,you are a member",She catched on,I could feel a smirk raise on her face that I'd desire to rip it off.

"Then I'd leave this group",I said in a final tone followed by an eerie chuckle from no other than Elise,"You can't the club you choose is that club you'll stick 'till the end",She quoted in a dark,grimm,michevious tone.

"You see Ms.Tof--Elise I'm not interested in men,if you are then so do it but for me I'll reject the offer,it's a hassle and a bundle of books could be read than attending that futile activity",I stated.

"And I want to be single,not that it'll be relevant to the subject",I added before turning my heel and opened the door widely thus slamming it like a diva.

2 4  //  7

"Marco do you think I should attend that group date?".

"Group date?! Like with men and somewhat?".

"I guess,a part of me wants to attend because I want to try things as a teenager that I'd never think I'd do",I sighed kicking the pebble from the boardwalk,Marco scooted closer to me feeling his warmth from just his side.

"If you want then go for it,I want to stop you but I can't it's your decision not mine",He spoke before standing up and wiping the imaginary dust from his butt.

"Wait!",I caught on,"Where are you going?".

"Cool off",And with those brief words he left me puzzled.

2  4  //  7

I've made up my decision,after along time of thinking it was critical but I ended up joining the club to it's annual first group date,effortlessly,I slipped on my casual jeans and a pink t-shirt embedded with the words 'PuNk'(intended to spell that way),some silver flipflops and my hair flowing freely by the breezy wind.

Clićhe enough we had to meet at a karoke place,feasts of foods sprawled infront of us while we waited for the arriving guys,this is normal for a teenager,I reminded myself.This is harmless and just getting to know more of my mates in a way.

"I'm sure you'll like him",Elise whispered onto my ear,I flinched.

2 4 // 7

"Hello I'm Oskar,I'm like a professional singer and pianist wanna hear some samples,please don't fall that easy babe-y",He glanced at me with his lazy eyes before starting to press his fingers on the keyboard,blown away by his cockiness I frowned watching him repeatedly pressing random keys,out of tune,terribly better when  he sang with a tune so childish.

Overall it was a disaster,maybe he was a tonedeaf that never knew he was horrible,being polite I called his name,"Oskar that was e-err good,but needs improvement".

"I know",He chuckle while snorting,in conclusion he was weird,cringing,I poked Elise's shoulder wrinkling my nose  when  I met her gaze,"This is horrible what the hell were you thinking?",I whisper-shouted she chuckled like she planned it all.

"I thought you'd like him,atleast he's trying",She snorted.

"Not helping",I glared at her.

"I'm Erwin",A ginger hair guy with freckles casually smiled.

"I'm Lawrence",A black beauty introduced himself with a smooth and raspy voice.

"I'm Terrence",A hazel hair guy smiled,aura with confidence and an on-going guy,he had beautiful features and hair in ruffled way.

And so the introduction bended to the back,they were alot and I began to forget their names,except  for Oskar,Randy,Lawrence and Terrence.

"Star,what a cute name",I whipped my head to meet Oskar,confused,I tuck my hair behind my ear and sheepishly smiled,"Thanks,you too Oskar,it's a u-uh err,U-unique name".

2  4  //  7

"You know Marco it wasn't bad,Oskar,he was terrible in playing and singing I had to be polite and kind",I spoke.

Marco continued to stare ahead,not abit interested in my topic,I held his hand trying to gain his attention.

"So,was it fun,did you fall for  him?",He spoke harshly,yanking his hand away.

"What do you mean?".

"Oskar this guy,do you like him?",He faced me and leaned close.

"Why would I,I just met him",I stutter his face becoming more closer.

"So it means there's  a chance  you could  fall for him?",He darken and his tone became more lower,threatening.

"What's wrong with you?!",I shouted.

"I'm  jealous Star,you are so insensitive on how I feel!",He cupped my cheeks.

"Feel on what?!".

"For you,I fucking like you Star,I want you!",He bursted my face flushing red my heart pounding deeply that I began to be out of breath,I was speechless,he liked me?

"Star",He soften.