|I-24//7|

F I N A L E -
2 4 / 7
"Urgh what happened?".I sat rightup in bed,my stomach churned and my head felt worse.I can't remember anything that happened when I tucked on the duvets.From my sudden movements Marco stirred and faced me."What's the masher?".He slurred and rubbed his eyes.

"I feel so worse,my insides feel queasy".I explained while he listened attentively to the rantings I've rambled.

"Did you eat something?".

I stared at him and started to rewind the events that took place."Well I ate this chocol--".

"There was alcohol inside it!".He sat rightup and clenched his palm on my shoulders squeezing them tightly."But you're lucky it was only a substance and you didn't get some hangover".

"I don't get it".I blunted.

"Nevermind".He pursed his lips and the grumbling of my stomach came in time,I have never been so embarrassed I covered my face whilst Marco removing them slowly.

"Well--I'd tell you something,last night was so weird I felt there was something caught up on my lips,I disregard it the fact cuz I was sleeping".

"What does that concern me?".I tilted my head.He leaned and whispered in my ear."Maybe you did something".I widened my eyes and pushed him away."How dare you,ugh! do you think I'd kiss you?".I flared.

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked micheviously."Did I say anything about a kiss,don't be so defensive".He retorted.

I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed with him trailing behind.We head down to the dining room for some glorious breakfast.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Atlast we arrived at school,if you think about the events then the thought of school in once in a lifetime would cheer the sobered up me.Sleeping together,bathing and wearing our clothes under the same distance,with hands binded by a string that meant alot.

Though it was easy to untie the ribbons and pretended we wore it 24/7 but we didn't,we dared to take the challenge and there was no turning back.The company itself was fine and I'd never felt so close with someone more than merely minutes let alone almost a day--skinskip intanct.

Besided me Marco exhaled deeply and loudly,I faced him and nudged him by the shoulder as if we knew each other,close friends my ass he whipped his head towards my direction."Hmm?".

I spoke."I had a great time".

He didn't utter for more than a minute,silence was creeping and our eyes were locked,our bodies refused to move then he finally began seeping air through his mouth."Yeah me too Star,a day where a person believed me".

The words he blurted out of his mouth made me flutter,I was feeling superior and elated that I removed a small heavy weight from his chest,I didn't want to stick longer--let alone get in someone's business but this time I'd let it slip.This time I'll slack from my words.And he should be lucky,because I'd be willing to help him.That is a first and a last.

It meant I was willing to meddled to help him,to be there for him.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

"So everyone".Ms.Dalen paused due to her widening smile that occupied her eyes."Please take off the strings".

Marco pulled the edge of the string, letting it loose and drape on my palm.I smiled and faced Marco,Ms.Dalen cleared her throat".Let's be honest here,who cheated and removed the strings?".

It was defeaning silence,not until Jake and Mare stood up while they faced each other and snickered."I hate him".

"I hate you too!".Jake exclaim.

"Thank you for your honesty".Ms.Dalen pursed her lips into a smile.

"The reason I planned this project wasn't because you'd be pair with your fav or crushes but to have teamwork and learn things from one another".

That's nice..If only I knew the goal was this then I wouldn't have cursed Ms.Dalen some catastrophe.

"Star".Ms. Dalen called my eyes shake for what intention she had."Did you learn anything?".

I stood up,facing Marco he gave me a cheering smile.I'd be okay. ."I learned. . . .I-I learned that I'll always need someone,that I-I should open up".

"That was good Star".Marco praised making my cheeks flustered."Bah".

"I hope you all learned a lesson".Ms.Dalen smiled and gave away her period for free time.

It was all back to normal,Marco left my side and went to where he used to.I rummaged my bag around and found the novel I was dying to read."Pride and Prejudice".I opened the book and felt home once more.

It was pure exhaustion,the whole 24/7 with someone I merely knew,it was back to normal I was minding my business and theirs and I did my routine to read a book.

"Star do you have a spare pencil?".Eliss shouted,I stared at her and smiled."Yeah I do".

Maybe this time it was time to change,to open up. .It felt good.

-Fin-

11/22/17