II-YOU

"Yes it seems so",He held my shoulders and I released a deep breath,"I knew you'd come to your senses and accept my offer".

"Gee thanks",I retorted and removed his hands,"By the way where is he?",I couldn't help but ask,even though I left the past it seems to be still chasing me,questions lingered and my heart couldn't resist the sudden jolt of happiness,maybe,he was here for me.Maybe he was here to answer the questions that I want to know.Maybe he was here to ask for forgiveness and go back to what we were,but I had to keep these thoughts deep down,I'm changed and he's not just gonna break the barrier I brought up by myself--the stubborn and cold attitude that I have.

"Why are you looking for him anyway?",My attention diverted to Marco which his eyebrows crossed,crossing his arms he gruff,"Isn't he the reason you became like this yet you want to see him?".

He snickered,"How idiot are you gonna be Butterfly,is this why you accept my offer because this was your chance to be a leech and come to him?",

"Stop meddling in my business Diaz!".

"I know I'm such a nossy and annoying person to you as of now,but I can't let you come with me if your intention is to come to him!,I'm thinking of how big you're gonna ruin this event if you come to him and create a commotion!",

"What do you take me as?,A loud event wrecker?".

"god I hate you!",I blurted throwing the white pillow on his face,my face flarred red after saying those humiliating words to me.

"You see,I'm doing this for both of our own good,I can't let alone see you cry about how Lucitor neglects you in the party".

"Pssh,hello I'm still here,if you had told me a quarrel was to be brought up I would've brought a popcorn",Pony Head pipped up,chuckling while we glared at her.

"Gee sorry,please continue",She rolled her eyes.

"I'm going",Marco spoke and got up slamming the door to the clinic.

"What is his deal?!",I screamed blood rushing to my head.

"He likes you",Pony Head mumbled

"Urghh THIS.IS.NOT.A.FAIRYTALE",I gritted.

2 4   //  7

"Hey",I snorted upon hearing his annoying voice just inches from me,tugging my arm I faced him,"What is it?",

"So are you still gonna go?",His eyes plead,"I'm sorry by how I was harsh".

I glared,"You better".

"Can you tell me your address so I can pick you u--",

"No need I'll be going to yours and don't even think of forcing me to be fetch by you,I'm pratically fine".

"Geez,okay 6pm be there at my house".

"Sure",I pursed my lips in a thin line,"Marco",

"Yeah?",

"I looked at my arm which he gripped tight,"Let go".

His face flushed red,"O-oh yeah",He stutter and waved goodbye.

2 4  //  7

This was also a hilarious montage,Me,Star Butterfly no never cared or had a single shit about something worries about what to wear--well I wanted to impress someone,to prove in his face that what he did made me better,that I'm fine withour his affection but my question still lingers,the only thing I'm doing this is to correct and clarify the ruckus on my mind.The nights I had a grudge on him.

This is entirely professional and Marco will never be a rebound,taking a deep breath I scanned for my wardrobe and snatched a floral pink sleveless dress,beautiful sequins with matching pink headband.

"Don't like that",Pony Head muttered food still chewn on her mouth while I shudder by her unlady-like manners.

"Who will wear it,you?",I retorted while she rolls her eyes,"Whatever Bee just telling you,whoops I gotta go Golden Girls marathon had just began",She smiled and slammed the door like she always does.

'Whatever in the end I'll wear this'

Later on I have come to regret the lingering words I left back at home,it seems everyone's dressed up so well,I was worried I might make Marco embarrassed considering I'm his date.Date. . .weird.

"Relax Butterfly",Marco's voice soothes me,I huffed,"I know it's just I look like a pheasant".

"Wow when did no-shit-Star Butterfly  care?".He air quoted.

"I.DON'T. CARE,it's just I thought you'd be humiliated",I clarified.

"Let's go?",He grinned and reached for my hand which  I took  and slip it on his arms.

2 4  //  7

It seems that being Marco's date was really important,it was exchausting greeting and smiling to Marco's fellow side or friends and we kept on strolling around,now that we had taken a break we went outside the newly mowered lawn and felt the cold grass tingle my skin,sipping the juice from the cup Marco cleared his throat.

"Did you and Tom perhaps had something?",I sighed putting down the plastic cup safely on the grass,"No,it was nothing serious probably he felt pity because I was so inlove with him".

"It was also not a suprise when we didn't last 4 months then I left just like that".I added

"Seems we have related issues,Jackie also did that to me,I wish I wasn't treated like a fool,so I ran away also".He smiled sipping some juice.

"Shall we toast?".

"For what?",I asked.

"Just get your bloody cup",He chuckled I groaned and grabbed my cup thus raised it in mid-air,"Cheers to us the hopeless romantics",He announced and our cups met some splashed due to impact as we both drank.

'I still have to find Tom'