Ready?

Emily kept bugging me about the move-in for at least a month. I just didn't want to rush things, but since she kept bugging me, I started bugging her with starting a channel and upload her cool guitar playing videos. There were days when we didn't talk at all. She was sulking for days and I let her be. But since I promised I'd move in with her I had to. Well, because of that and I really wanted to start a new life, with her.

It was already late July and we made a pact: when we move in she will start her channel. And I had one more surprise for her. So she arrived to pick me up, she was surprisingly sharp. She was, Ally wasn't. As she dropped herself on the barstool she looked at me.

"I thought you said you're finishing at four!"

"Yeah."

"Who's changing you?"

"Ally."

"Come on, it's sabotage!"

"Calm down, Em." I chuckled "We're gonna be there."

"I mean we don't have to take the first apartment, but I totally fell in love with that!"

"Yeah..." I rolled my eyes "No wonder, but it's not cheap, hon..."

"We can make it, come on!"

"Right. You can still move to the campus if you..."

"No, it's okay. I just wanna be with you."

"You're losing your mind."

"Oh yeah, love drives me crazy. And sometimes you also drive me crazy."

"Yeah? You don't have to bear with me, Emily. You're free to go."

"No way. I love you, you idiot!" she grinned and leaned over the counter to kiss me.

"The diabetes couple strikes again!" Ally arrived and couldn't save the sarcastic comment.

"You're late." I looked at her.

"Sorry. I had a meeting."

"Well, business meeting or meeting-meeting?" I grinned as she walked behind the counter.

"Does it matter?"

"Sure it does!" I said as I hopped on a barstool "Tell me everything!"

"Babe, we're already running late!" Emily whined.

"Oh, yeah, I'm... Okay Ally, I have to hear every detail when we get back!"

"Saboteur..." the girl mumbled.

"It was unintentional, kiddo! Okay," she sighed "off you go. You don't really have to come back."

"No way!" I sent her a shit-eating grin as we left.

Emily couldn't be shot down all the way to the wanted apartment. I was getting worried for her. The realtor was actually cool, however I saw how much Emily could annoy her. She kept running around the house, checking out everything and didn't shut up for a split-second.

"I see your sister is excited."

"Yeah, she is. No! I mean..." I sighed "she's excited, but not my sister."

"Oh, sorry, I thought..." she blushed.

"It's totally okay." I shrugged.

"I'll give you a little time." she left the apartment and I brushed off my face.

"Okay Emily, shot yourself down! Please, I'm begging you!"

"Why aren't you excited?" she pulled me to her by the waist.