Pretty Please

In the upcoming months Emily kept working hard in Jasmine's shop. She also started to take her music channel seriously. She was about to earn some fame. In fact, she earned it pretty fast. She deserved the recognition. She often got home late, but she seemed to be much calmer as she was getting somewhere.

On a quiet, lazy Sunday morning she snuggled as she was about to wake up. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. She groaned and kissed my neck. I chuckled as I caressed her back.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Hey." her voice was hoarse, she snuggled even closer.

"What's up?"

"I'm hungry."

"Yeah? What would you eat? Wanna go out?"

"No. Stay with me. It's a lazy Sunday."

"But you're hungry. So? Pancakes? Waffles? Eggs?"

"You?"

"No, not me." I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't you want me anymore?" she looked at me.

"Grow up, we're not teenagers anymore, we can't just have sex all the time, love."

"Okay, first of all, you're old, not me. Second, we never have sex, did you forget that?"

"Em, please."

"What's with you? Don't you love me anymore? Am I too much?"

"Oh, Em, it's not that. Maybe I really am getting old."

"You know it's not funny."

"Hey, don't worry."

"I'm too much, right?"

"Yeah, sometimes." I sighed "Listen, I'm still not used to that someone admires me this much. I really don't need this much of attention."

"Uh, I'd understand if we've been together for like two or three months, but it's much more than that. Lea, please, talk to me."

"That's it, really." I kissed her gently "I love you."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't be able to go on without you, angel. Forget it, I put you under pressure."

"Emily," I sighed "if anything changes in me I'll tell you, I promise."

"Even if it would hurt me?"

"That would be just square and fair." I sat up "Come on, let's make some breakfast."

"Well, can I get you after that?" she hugged me from behind.

"Hmm, maybe."

"Screw that." she pulled me back and got on top "I'll have you right now."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled.

"Just tell me you don't want me." she leaned down to me.

"Well, I wonder how you'd react to that." I grinned "But you know I hate lying."

"So?" she murmured "Can I play?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"How much you want me."

"Whoa, are you questioning me? Check it out." she leaned to my ear.

"Well," I reached between her legs "I have to say you must really want me."

"What a shocker... Let's play."

"What do you wanna play?"

"Let's do it together, I mean... you know."