「 ❄️ SANTA TELL ME / ANDREW BENINTENDI. 」

ANDREW BENINTENDI IMAGINE

" santa tell me - for jennie "

I'm avoiding every mistletoe until I know,

As the December sun dipped lower and lower in the sky, and the moon rose in its place, Jennie could only think of one thing.

Not Christmas Eve, even though it surely was. Not her family, even though she loved them with all her heart. Not even her handsome boyfriend, Andrew, although they were happier than ever.

She was thinking about the lights. The bright, glittering, glorious lights all up and down the suburban streets. They looked like Christmas characters that would dazzle the young and young at heart, like they had every year.

It was all very romantic, if Jennie would say so. 

When the party at her parents' house was beginning to dwindle down, she caught her boyfriend talking with her aunts and wrapped her arms around his middle.

"You ready to go?" Jennie smiled brightly, looking up at Andrew who nodded.

"This is the quickest I've ever seen you get ready to leave a Christmas party." Andrew teased, causing her to blush as her aunts giggled.

"Jennie has always loved the lights ever since she was a little girl." One explained, grinning at the young couple.

"Besides, we'll be back here tomorrow after we spend some time with your parents." Jennie said.

"Good point," He fished the keys out of his pocket. "I'll go get the car warmed up."

After the typical 30-minute-long round of goodbyes, Andrew and Jennie were off. Thankfully the roads weren't as bad as they were when the couple was making their way to her parents' house and the car was nice and warm.

Everything was perfect — but perfection could only last so long.

They were moving at a good rate of speed and must have crossed over a patch of ice, because suddenly, the car began to move even faster.

Jennie began panicking and clutched the bag that was sitting in her lap tightly as the car spun around before finally landing in a ditch.

"Jennie! Jennie! Are you okay?" Andrew turned to her and moved to hold her.

Jennie nodded, thanking everything imaginable that they were both okay. "Yes, are you?"