Chapter 10

If ever may wrong grammar, all I can say is

I AM SORRY.

Nobody's perfect, anyway.

********

Chapter 10

KAREN

It's quiet.

Really quiet.

I want to sleep. But I can't sleep.

Jessica and Ate is sleeping.

Dave's driving.

And I.. I just kept hugging my pillow. I just feel like I needed a hug.

Dave turned on the radio. But there's really nothing good playing in the radio so he turned it off.. And talked.

"Can't sleep?", he asked.

"Yep."

"Keep me company."

"What?"

"Nakakaantok magdrive.. Kaya kausapin mo ko para hindi tayo madisgrasya."

I didn't bother to say anything cause I really don't have to say anything.

"Nagsasalita ka pa ba habang tulog?" Dave asked.

"I don't know. "

"Hah. I remember, kapag nakakatulog ka sa kotse, nagsasalita ka. And then there's this time, you thought I was Edward Cullen." I remember that. Nagising ako dahil sa tawa niya nun. Sobrang lakas ng tawa niya. As in. "You're talking about vampires and such. And then you said you want to go to Hogwarts!" And he started laughing his ass off. "And I said, 'We're on our way there, honey. Do you want to use your wand, already?' and then you said, 'I can't wait to see Harry'--"

He was cut off by Jessica. She started talking while she's sleeping. Seriously?! Hahaha!

Jessica: "I want to go to Hogwarts, too."

Nagkatinginan nalang kami ni Dave sa rear view mirror. Natatawa.

Karen: "Do you want to see Harry, too?"

Tapoa tumawa kami ni Dave. Nagpipigil para di siya magising.

Jessica: "Yes." And after a long pause, she said, "Will I get to see Edward Cullen, too?"

Karen: "No. We're going to Hogwarts."

Jessica: "I want to see Edward, too."

Karen: "Oh you'll see him. After the school year."

Tapos tumawa lang kami ni Dave. Tapos biglang humilik ng malakas si Jessica. Walang kapoise poisw. Sht. Bakit hindi ko siya vinideohan? HAHAHAHA.

Dave: Good times, huh?

Karen: Yeah. Good times.

Silence

Silence

5am

Karen: I'm hungry.

Dave: You want to go to a drive thru?

Karen: Should we wake them?

Dave: Uh... Uh... You decide.

Karen: Jessica.. Jessica.. Jessica!

Jessica: What?!

Karen: Are you hungry?

Jessica: No. Just let me sleep. Wake me when we're there, already.

So after that. I leaned forward to Ate.