Thirteen Witches from St. Edna's.

I hooked my leg over Lauren's hip and ran my fingers through her hair, basking in the love she was shower me with.

She kissed my neck as my other hand traced little patterns across her back, begging for the softness of her skin as she chewed and sucked on a very sensitive spot.
Her trail was ever slow, stuck on a few less frames per minute than usual as she pleased herself by pleasing me.

Her lips are a torch and she drools lighter fluid as she sets my entire body aflame.

"Please, Daddy.." I panted as her eyes grew dark. "I've been a good girl.."

My eyes opened as I climaxed, cold sweat covering my entire body..

I sat straight up making eye contact with a pair of shining, bright blue eyes.

"Oh, God! Sabs? What the hell!?" I whispered in a shout.

"Sorry.." She smiled as the moon casted a Mortisha Adams type of lighting effect on her face. "I heard you scream.. Although when I got closer it sounded more like a moan.."

She shrugged and quirked an eyebrow at me as she touched my calf over the blanket.

"I could help.." She smiled sadly. "If you want me to.."

"Go back to your bed, Sabrina.. I'll be fine.." I sighed, slumping back on my pillows.

It was another dream about her..
About Lauren.

We met when I was thirteen and she was fifteen, just on the verge of her sweet sixteen.
Although, she'd shown me pictures of her quinceanera before talking about a sweet sixteen, and I tried to explain that you're not supposed to have both but she didn't care much.

She ended up spending her birthday with me instead, which was a little better in hidesight..

We went out into the woods for a picnic and whilst we stared at the full moon, she began to sweat.
As it neared midnight her condition only worsened and eventually she began growing strange hair all over, fully turning into a wolf before the night was over.

At first she ran from me, but I searched for her until morning, finding her curled up, naked in a ball on the ground.
I stayed with her, I took care of her and loved her as she found herself and she loved me as well.

She loved me to pieces..

Her eyes were a green sea and her smile was the sun.

Weird things started happening after my sixteenth birthday, especially when we made love.
Thing would break and fall off tables and lights would flicker.
It wasn't until one night, I was laying in bed, it was a Saturday night and she snuck over late, after my parents went to sleep.

We fooled around for a while.. She always knew exactly what to do to get me off.
My body, the ivory keys chosen for those slender piano fingers of hers.

Then..
As she finally pulled me over the edge, I saw it.

It was like a memory.. Forever burned behind my eyelids.
I can still hear her screaming for him to..

I shook my head, pulling the covers closer to my body as the bed dipped down beside me.

"(Y/n).. I can tell you're in distress.." Sabrina sighed. "I wish you'd let me help."

"I don't want to forget, Brina." I snapped before sighing in defeat. "I just want to be alone.."

"Can I sleep here?" She asked quietly, almost afraid of my reaction. "Maybe it'll help to just have someone.. You're bed is big enough."