There's Always Repercussions When You're Dating In School.

"Michelle Grace Jauregui to the principal's office.. Now." The voice of my bestfriend's mother, our dean of students announced over the loud speaker.

"Shit.." I heard her whisper, getting her backpack ready to go.

I heard snickering coming from the back of the class and I turned around to see Lauren glaring at both of us.

She held her fingers in the shape of an L against her forehead and winked at me condescendingly before laughing it up with her friends again.

There were only a few minutes of class left when the teacher excused Michelle so we were all pretty much ready to leave, eventually students got up to stretch out or wonder and talk quietly.

I asked if I could be excused to the restroom and Mr. Withers let me go early, I ended up in the downstairs bathroom near the gym that no one one ever uses, it's the closest to the art room but it only has three stalls instead of eight like the other restrooms around the school so no one's ever in it.

I heard the door open shortly after the bell rang and the lock slide shut.

'This could only mean one thing' I thought to myself as I opened the stall door and began washing my hands.

Lauren popped out of another stall after I shut the water of and charged at me, picking me up and dropping me onto the counter before slamming her lips against mine.

"Mmmh.." I moaned as she kissed my lips and any exposed skin she could see.

"Laur.." I hiss as she bites my neck. "Not here, baby, you can leave marks later."

"Are you sure about that?" She glared at me. "Because the last time you came over you went shopping with Mitch and I didn't see you until the next morning at breakfast."

"I'm sorry, babe.. It's just hard to stay away from you so when she's around I feel like I have to be away from you. I mean.. That's what you want, right?"

She always says she doesn't want anything serious. 'No meet the parents.'
Even though she knows my parents and I know hers.

"Uh.. yeah." She agreed after a minute but I could tell she was thinking about something she wasn't going to say.

"I should really go bail your sister out.." I said trying to put some distance between us even though I didn't want to. I just had to. "What's your mom even mad about?"

"Chores aren't done probably, which means you can't come over to see her. You have to come see me.. You and I were friends once too, you know?" Lauren said, pulling at my shirt for me to come closer to her but I stayed away.

"That was before you started fucking me in the school's bathroom, Wonder Twin.. It's been eight months. You told your mom you didn't want to see me again remember?" I huffed recalling the events.

"Because she knew I was sleeping around with someone and if I kept hanging out with you around my mom she would have noticed it was you. Right now she thinks were very separately single.."

"Separately single? What's that even supposed to mean, Laur?"

"I don't know. Means.. I just don't want things to change between me, you, 'chelle, the rest of the family.. We're tight, ya know? I don't want to mess that up.."

"Maybe you should have thought about that eight months ago.. You already changed everything, Lauren. Just because we're the only ones who know that, doesn't mean that nothing's different."

"I know.." She whispered, scratching the back of her neck. "If this bothers you-"

"I've wanted you and only you since middle school. Don't ask me to back out now when you know I won't.. You really sound like a pussy when you doubt yourself anyways." I said hopping off the counter.