I'll Be There For You: Part III

"You hate the dress.." I sighed.

"No!" Dinah shouted. "I love the dress! I don't like that you asked that weirdo to the dance."

"She's not that weird, Dinah." I sung as I hung up the dress in the back of my closet.

"There's a snake in her boots, Woody!" She yelled again.

"Dinah, could you be just a tad less close-minded? I mean, aren't you gay?" I asked.

"Aren't you?" She glared at me.

"Touché.." I nodded. "Just stop picking on her.. She doesn't deserve it."

"She deserves a solid kick in the nuts for not taking Alycia's warning." She rolled her eyes. "You know Maia? Your girlfriend? She's gonna be pissed."

"First, not my girlfriend.. Second, who cares? Maia can't control me and ten bucks says Lauren could kick her ass." I laughed.

Maia is my ex girlfriend and a good friend of mine.

The only problem is she likes to "claim" me and try to beat people up if they so much as read a book in my direction.

It's annoying and probably the reason she doesn't currently have a girlfriend.

Well.. That and because when she and I were together, our friend Alycia was a little too successful in breaking us up.

"(Y/N)!" A voice screamed up the stairs of my home.

"Speak of that little devil.." Dinah mumbled before stomping was heard on the stairs.

"What's the deal with you and Jauregui? Are we gonna have a problem, Babe?" Maia huffed in obvious frustration, getting way too close to my face.

"Don't you dare come at me like that, Mitchell. You know you don't own me and she's not afraid of you either." I glared. "If you have a problem with me doing what I want then go back to a year ago and don't be such a pussy."

"Wha-"

"If you're mad at someone, Maia, go be mad at your best friend! Go punch Alycia if you need to hit someone because she ruined your good thing not Lauren! Jauregui didn't do a damn thing to you and yet you'd rather beat the hell out of her than go confront your real issues!"

"Please don't involve me.." Alycia mumbled from my doorway. "It wasn't my fault."

"Well, it wasn't mine or Maia's either.." I rolled my eyes. "I didn't ask either of you to fall in love with me."

"Damn!" Dinah laughed, making me smirk.

"Maia, move on. Alycia, you too. I know we're all friends but we're all just friends, unless y'all are up to something I don't know about. So relax.. All of you relax." I huffed.

"(Y/n) this is your world.." Dinah shrugged. "Really, we're all just living in it and we're in it for you.. No matter what, girl. We down for you.."

Maia and Alycia nodded, honestly agreeing with Dinah for once.

"So if you gonna take Woody to the dance, take her weird-ass to the dance." My Polynesian best friend sassed.

"Dinah.. Thank you and fuck off." I smirked.

"Much obliged, Cap'n." She winked, saluting me with a smile on her face.

"You two?" I asked Maia and Alycia.

Maia glared at me but nodded slightly and Alycia frowned but nodded anyway.

"Good." I sighed. "Now everyone come help me start dinner before my parents get home. I want to surprise them."