Dissapear

-Lyzander's POV-

"We came to visit, to see how you and Remis were doing." I timidly looked her in the eyes. I was breathless as I was staring into identical sapphire blues that mirrored my own. She has her mothers auburn red hair but my olive skin tone.

"I don't need you to check up on me. As far as I'm concerned I am no longer your responsibility nor any of your concern." She sneered.

"Dani...calm down," the boy named Elijah said as he put his hands on her shoulders. Danica seemed to relax after that but she was still glaring at us with utter disgust. I didn't know much about this boy and didn't appreciate him putting his hands on my daughter.

"Excuse me, but seeing as this is a family matter, do you two boys mind leaving?" I asked looking between Elijah and Theo.

-Theo's POV-

Did he seriously just play the family card? I'd been keeping silent the entire time and observing Danica. Her rigid body and the way Eli has been hovering.

As soon as those words left his mouth there was flurry of movement. Zane had risen to his feet and moved to stand in front of Dani and Eli, Danica tried to fling herself at him in her rage and Eli was holding her back but trying not to laugh.

I couldn't take this anymore.

Turning to her biological father I didn't hold any of my annoyance back.

"We mind. Danica may be your biological daughter but as it is plain to see she doesn't consider you or your wife as family. Now, I may not have known her for very long but I consider Dani family and she practically is family to Elijah. And I'm sorry but Zane has been more of a father to her then you have been. So if anyone should leave, it's you." I finished saying what I had been feeling for the past hour.

-Danica's POV-

Theo, thank the gods for him. But even with all the support I needed and could ever want, I just needed to get out of here. So I did what I've always been good at, I ran.

I could hear them all screaming and yelling at me or for me. But I didn't stop.

'No one really understands. They just think that they all can dictate your life. I know how you feel, believe me I really do understand.' This mysterious voice echoed inside my head. I was just sitting by myself and then I wasn't.

"Danica, I presume? Good. Because I was going to be go annoyed if I got the wrong girl." This tall guy who was ripped from head to toe and honestly had me drooling sat down in front of me and he was extremely cocky. But as I looked up into his face with my tear streaked face his demeanor completely changed.

"Can I take you somewhere?" He asked standing up and offering his hand. Taking it not bothering to think about the consequences or right or wrong, I just needed to get away.

-Elijah's POV-

Dani ran. We had looked everywhere we could think of and even places that only Theo and myself knew about. But she was gone, like she had just disappeared.