Crashing Down

Chapter nineteen: Crashing Down

Ian had to pull Charlie off of Leo, while jaden helped holding him back.

Leo's face had blood coming from his nose. "Charlie she will never love you. Your nothing but a piece of shit." He hissed. Trent grabbed his arm stopping him from throwing a punch at Charlie. "You seriously think Charlie wants to be with you?" Leo looked at me, shaking his head. "He's just going to fuck you over. You should have seen him last year, he won last year. And you'll be with him but you won't be with Me?"

My heart aches. "I'm leaving." I said grabbing my bag an walked towards the door.

The rest of the girls followed.

On the side of road we all walked. Sure as hell it was freezing outside.

"You want to be with Charlie?" Melody asked looking up at me. She broke the silence.

"What?"

"I thought we weren't getting involved in these guys?" Tilly said huffing.

"Im not trying to get involved with these guys I just-"

"Trying to fuck all the guys." Lilly said finishing my sentence, except with words I would never say.

"Are you serious?" I stopped walking. "What the hell is your problem Lilly?" I asked.

"Your my problem. You think your so great, that all the guys want you. Guess what Jenny, they don't want you. They just want to get in your pants like the rest of them want with us."

"There's no need to fight you guys. Everyone has personal issues. Leave Jenny alone." Faith stepped in between us.

"Shut the hell up Faith. No need for you to worry cause you got a get of jail free card. Like always." Lilly hissed.

"Just for once in your life shut the fuck up." I was fuming.

A few seconds later, my face stung.

I lunged. Grabbing her by the hair as she grabbed mine. We clawed and screamed while Melody, Tilly and Faith tried breaking us up.

"You are nothing but a lying slut!" I screamed as she tried kicking me.

After a few more minutes we were pulled apart. "Jenny we all know your the whore. "

"Fuck you!" It was all I could say. After that I walked away.

No one bothered to join me.

The familiar car pulled up along side the road. The window rolled down.

"I saw your scrap back there with Lilly. Also it's getting dark out. Let me take you home. You can come over to my house and we can have hot coco and read some poetry." He smiled.

"Alright. You had me at hot coco an poetry." I walked over and opened the door to the passenger side and got in. 

"Don't worry. I'm sure Leo and Charlie will be fine."He hesitated, almost looked as if he was debating on what to say next. "Do you love them?"

"Huh?" I asked looking at him.

"Charlie." He paused. "Well he did say he quit the games to be with you."

"That was his decision not mine. He asked me on a date and I didn't say anything." I explained looking away from him.

"What about Leo?"

"You know my situation with Leo." It was all I could say.

"I know why you stopped talking to him. He refused to quit the games. But I asked if you loved him."