I Lost Your Clothes

Chapter Nine:I Lost Your Clothes

"Leo I'm sorry but you weren't invited.So please get out of my house."I said sighing.

"Did you forget the promise you made your mom? She said if you wanted to stay home without no babysitter, than I get to spend the night here on Thursday. But you know how much better it is that Tilly is here? I mean she is gorgeous! Like sexy!"Leo exclaimed.

Tilly ,mouth wide opened, was probably thinking that she should've just stayed home.

Leo walked farther inside and saw my laptop on the coffee table. "Why are you two on the website?"He asked as he picked up the laptop.

"No reason."Tilly said.

"I heard about it and I wanted to see it. By the way my personality is nothing like that!"I snapped at him.

"Well I never wrote that. It was- never mind."He shut the laptop. "So what do you two ladies want to do?"Leo asked and looked at Tilly and I saw him with a huge smirk on his face.

"Leo, Tilly and I were going to have girl talk. I don't think you want to listen in on that. So maybe you should just leave."I shrugged.

"Nah,I like girl talk. What size bra are you Tilly?"He asked.

"That's it!" Tilly yelled and before I knew it was on Leo pulling his hair.

That didn't work out the greatest because his hair wasn't that long. So, Tilly was scratching, pinching, and slapping him. Well at least that's what it looked like anyways.

~8 Minutes Later~

I finally got Tilly off of Leo,except it was hard pulling her back. Her legs and arms were flying everyone.

"That's no way to treat a babysitter." Leo said as he rubbed his cheek that was beet red.

"How about I pay you fifty bucks and you leave." I suggested smiling happily.

"Mmm" He smiled and thought for a few seconds."Nah I'm good."

"Okay fine,you can stay except Tilly and I need to talk about something important. Can you just go upstairs for like twenty minutes?" I asked letting out a frustrating sigh.

"I guess. But just because I'm nice." Leo made his way upstairs and when I couldn't see him I turned and looked at Tilly.

"We're both in the top five,which means we can win.. Nine months and then we'll be free. Think we can do it?" I asked with a hopeful look on my face.

"We will. Anyways I made up a list of all the girls we need to keep close to us, and the ones we need to watch out for." Tilly pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it too me.

I unfolded it and looked at the list.

•Allies•~Lilly~Melody~Faith

•Bitches Who Will Kill•~Minnie~Lisa~Mira

My eyes scanned over the list. "So Faith is on the Allies list and Mira is on the Bitches Who Will Kill?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her in disbelief.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you JJ, its been five years since you've seen Mira,or any of us. Do you not think that she changed? I mean have you not noticed Ian has changed? Everyone changes,even I've changed."

"But why is Faith on the Allies list? I mean hasn't she been a threat since day one?"

"Faith may seem like a complete bitch, but she is one of the most trustworthy girls you will ever meet.." Tilly explained.