Let The Games Begin

Chapter Five:Let The Games Begin

Ding Ding Ding Ding

I groaned as I heard my alarm clock going off.

Slowly getting out of bed I made my way to the shower and got in.

Once I was done I got out and got changed.

I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans with a baby blue and cotton candy pink long sleeved shirt,then I slipped on my black converse.

Pulling my wet hair in a messy bun. I went back into the bathroom and applied my makeup and then brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch as I pulled out my phone and texted Mason.

Hey,I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a ride?-Jenny

It didn't take long for me to get a respond back.

Sure I'll be over in 10-Mason

It didn't take long for him to get there. The doorbell rang and I grabbed my bag and opened it and walked out shutting the door behind me.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

"Hey." We walked to his convertible. I got in the passenger side and when he got in he pulled out of the driveway.

"Thanks again for driving me back yesterday and thanks for driving me today."

"No problem,I like driving you." He smiled.

"So I was actually wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?" I asked.

"I'd love too." The rest of the way we rode in silence. Once we arrived at school he parked and we both got out.

"Thanks again."I waved and entered the school heading to my locker.

Once I got to my locker I grabbed my books. When I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tilly.

"Hey what's up?" I asked smiling at her.

"I was thinking and its really obvious that you or myself could possibly win the games." She said with a smirk on her face.

This had caught my attention. "What do you mean?"

"Well there's no doubt that Lilly will give in. She always falls for guys easily. That's an easy target. "

I understood about Lilly. "What about Mira?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"She going to give into Ian eventually." Tilly said.

"No I don't think she'll give in." I said shaking my head.

"Are you kidding me? She likes Ian,Jen." She explained and ran a hand through her hair.

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open. "What do you mean she likes Ian?" I whispered.

"She likes him. Mira's V-card will be gone in at least two months." Tilly explained.

Just then the bell rang.

"I'll talk to you later." We said our goodbyes and made our way to class. I still couldn't believe that Mira liked IAN?!

I entered class and took a seat,it was most likely Ms.Gilberts would be late because she always was.

Charlie looked at me and smiled. "So I was thinking we could hangout tonight."

"Sorry Charlie I already made plans with someone." I gave a weak smile.

His smile dropped. "Who are you hanging with?" He asked.