Peek-A-Boo

Chapter Three:Peek-A-Boo

I glance back at the text message and look out my window again.

No one was there.

"What the hell." I said.

How did he know? Was it something you could read off me?Am I a 'hit your head off a pillow girl'?

Many thoughts were swarming my head. It didn't make any sense. That's when I heard a 'ping'.

That's when I looked down and saw another message.

You have a 30 minute timeout,if I were you I'd stop saying hell-XOX Leo

I was getting a little creeped out now.

I look out my window again and nothing is out there.

"Just ignore it.. He's just messing with you." I kept telling myself that over and over again.

I walk in my bathroom and turn the shower on. I take off my clothes and get in. "I'm going down. I'm yelling timber,you better move,you better dance." I started sing the song Timber by Ke$ha and Pitbull.

I get out of the shower after and wrap a towel around me and one around my hair. I walk back in my room and hear Ping.I sighed and looked at my phone and pressed on the message.

Kid,how about we play a game. You should remember I played this with you all the time. Peek-A-Boo-XOX Leo

I rolled my eyes but started to get a little nervous and scared at the same time. I slowly open my closet and walk in. I grab one of my oversized t- shirts that had a dreamcatcher on it,and a pair of black leggings.

I walk out of my closet and take the towel out of my hair. It felt like someone was staring at me. I slowly turned around to face on my bed.

"Peek-A-Boo,I see you."

I screamed."Ahhhhhh" but a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Your not that good at Peek-A-Boo anymore. Next time we should try Hide-And-Seek. What do you say?" Leo asked smirking.

I didn't respond but only did one thing. I punched him in the stomach and he fell to the floor.

"How the hell did you get in here?!" I yelled.

"That's forty minutes. Your mom let me in." Leo said clutching his stomach.

"Where's your car?" I ask and glance the window again. Nothing. Only my moms truck was out there.

"I parked it in your garage. I wanted to surprise you." He said and regained his strength and stood up again.

"Mom!" I yelled. I was going to tell her to never ever let him again. No matter what. Even if there was a zombie apocalypse,I still wouldn't let him in."You stay right here. Don't move." I said to Leo and walked downstairs and saw my mom in the living room.

"You let Leo in?!" I said. I was mad. No.Furious!How?Why would she let him in?!

"Yes I did. Good news too,he'll be babysitting you on Thursday." My mom smiled like she was happy. How could she be happy?!

"Your joking right?" I ask. She must be joking I'm seventeen, I can take care of myself.

"No. I'm leaving for a business trip tonight. So I left you in the hands of your friends." Her smile grew even bigger.

"Mom I'm seventeen. I can be home alone by myself." I said trying to stay calm.

My mom sat there thinking before she opened her mouth to speak."Your right Jenny,you can be home alone for a week. I'll be back next Monday-"