Secrets Can't Be Kept Forever

Chapter Thirteen:Secrets Can't Be Kept Forever

"What else did we do Jaden?"I asked again, the suspense was in the air. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Nothing happened Jenny, we just got a little sexual but I promise you nothing bad happened."He said grabbing my hands.

"You didn't take advantage of me? You couldn't have even took advantage of my because we were under the influence of alcohol."I explained fast as I raked my fingers through my hair.

"Jenny I promise you nothing bad happened."He said and pulled me into a hug.

I didn't hug him back. I just nodded and pulled away and left the closet. Leaving a confused Jaden in there. I need to get my life straight. I've kissed five guys in the two months of school. I feel like a tramp.

As I walked outside and onto the field I fiddled with my pink bracelet. The thing that started all of this.

You know sometimes I wish Josh had never snitched on me. I mean I could still be in Tennessee with him and just having a better time than what I'm having here.

"Look I'm trying to fix it, it won't be updated until November. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault.

Look you can go find another person to do this for you. I don't care. I want my money by Friday no later.

Meet me under the left bleachers Friday at ten and bring the money otherwise I'll shut it down."

I listened in on the conversation Lilly was having on her phone. Who was she talking to and what are they talking about? "Hey Lilly!"I yelled as I walked up to her causing her to jump and say some quick words into her Phone before she stuffed it into her pocket.

"Jenny!I haven't seen you in forever."Lily said smiling brightly at me.

"Likewise, so not to dig my nose but who were you talking to there?"I asked giving a small motion to her Phone.

"Uh, ok well look uh um.. It was my dealer."She said as she fidgeted with her fingers and avoided eye contact with me, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Dealer?"I questioned saying the word slowly.

"Uh yeah, you can't tell anyone but I have a dealer for you know drugs."She whispered.

"Oh. Oh yeah I know what you're talking about. So um I actually need to get back to class now but I'll catch you later alright."

She nodded and walked away.

This girl is carrying way to many secrets.

Making my way to my next class which sadly enough is gym. Yay woohoo I love gym.

One Day Later

Alright so lately I haven't really been doing anything and today at school Chase personally invited me to his Halloween Party so I'll admit, I thought about going... But what would I wear for a costume?

Ding Dong

I groaned as I heard the doorbell ring but I got up off of the couch and answered the door to see a very goofy smile on the one and only, let's give up for Leo. "What do you want Leo?"I sighed leaning my head against the door.

"I'm here to babysit my favourite kid tonight!"He said brightly pushing me inside and shutting the door behind him. He walked into the living room where I followed and plopped down on the couch. Where he took his Phone out and started texting.

Alright he hasn't said one word to me in the last hour. Anytime he comes over to babysit me, we do something fun. How is he a fun babysitter?

Oh my lord. What is happening to you Jenny? You're seventeen years old for Christ sake you shouldn't even have a babysitter!