Chocolates Daisies And Baseball

Chapter Ten: Chocolates Daisies And Baseball

It was weird going into school and seeing a Pink Bracelet around Charlie's wrist. Last night he slept with Minnie. But it made me remember that Charlie had texted me saying he just finished having a shower.Nice text a girl about their date after having sex with her so called teammate.

"Looks like Minnie is out of the picture."Melody said as she watched Charlie walk down the hall with a Smirking Ian,Smiling Jaden,Laughing Trent and an Upset Leo.

"Well on the bright side..." I paused thinking.."Yeah there is no bright side."I mumbled and Melody and I headed to our classes.

English was the same. Geography was the same.Math was the same. Then it was lunch which was unusually strange.

Sitting down at the table with Melody and Faith I got up to get something from my locker.

"We pay you for you to do your job. I want you to fix it."Trent growled as he had Lilly cornered.

"I can't get it working until about another month,Trent. You can't just expect me to fix it so fast."She simply stated and nudged Trent out of the way and continued down the hall.

Quickly I made my way back to the Cafeteria and sat down. "Jen is everything alright?"Faith asked looking at me like I was hiding something.

"What?No, I'm fine."I simply replied and picked up a slice of my orange and was going to put it in my mouth when someone plucked it from my fingers.

Sitting beside they waved it in my face."Open up."He signalled me to open my mouth.

"Charlie, you're not feeding me like a baby."I rolled my eyes.

"Fine.Romance killer."He mumbled before plopping the piece into his mouth. "Why are so quiet?"He asked glancing at the other girls who were sitting at the table.

I didn't reply and picked at my orange before plopping a piece into my mouth.

Charlie turned to the other girls,"I have been selected to tell you all the scores for the game.Trent,Ian and I are tied for first with four points and Jaden and Leo are in last with zero points."He stood up from the table and started walking away, but he stopped and turned around. "I'll pick you up at twelve tomorrow."That was all he said before he left and sat down at his table with Trent,Ian,Jaden,Chase and Leo.

My eyes locked with his and memories from last night surfaced in my mind again.There was something there.

But there was also something I had with Chase. If I had to choose it would be Chase. He is the safer route and I know I wouldn't get my heart broken as easily as it would with Leo.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

School was boring.Nothing happened other than Lilly and Trent in the hall. Glancing at my Phone I noticed it was 9:43 PM.

Sighing I put my Phone away and climbed into my bed. I had to get a good sleep otherwise I'd be too tired to even go with Charlie tomorrow.

Ding Ding Ding Ding

"Shut up!"I groaned and grabbed my Phone to shut off my alarm. 11:32 AM. "Shit!"I yelled flying out of my bed and looked outside my window.Sunny but windy.

I put on a pair of white shorts and a brown fringe crop top. Putting in a white bandanna to finish off my look.I brushed my teeth an debating on wether to put on makeup or not. Since it's hot I'll sweat and my makeup would run... "Let's go with natural."I mumbled and walked downstairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring.