Class Visitor

"Does anyone think they know why so many kids in Derry go missing?" Mrs. Simmons asks the class.

The Club and I all raise our hands. The teacher looks at us. "Yes Eddie." She calls on him.

"A clown." He says.

"That rips off kids arms." Richie adds.

"And feeds on their fear as he does on their flesh." Stanley says.

The whole class looks at us. Mrs. Simmons looks worried. "Do you guys need to see a counselor?" She asks us. We shake our heads violently.

"No." We all say. Then there's a knock at the door. Mrs. Simmons opens it and my father walks in. My heart races and I think of something quick. I 'drop' my pencil and crawl underneath my desk so that, I hope, my dad doesn't see me.

"Hello Mr. Marsh." Mrs. Simmons says. "What brings you here today?"

"I found this little rascal outside the bathroom. Said he was in your class." My father responds. I hear another person walk in.

"Oh thank you. Jared take a seat next to Beverly please." Crap why'd you say my name?! I think to myself.

"Beverly?" My Dad asks her.

"Yes. Beverly Marsh- where is she?" Mrs. Simmons says.

"S-She dropped her p-pencil." Bill says trying to cover for me.

I reluctantly get back in my seat. "Found it." I say putting my pencil on my desk.

"Good." Mrs. Simmons says. My dad is glaring at me.

------------------------

At lunch we all sit at our normal table. Kate comes over again and sits next to Bill. Bill doesn't look at her though.

"Hi guys!" Kate says chirpily.

"Why are you here?" Richie asks.

"I'm part of the group now!" She says.

"Says who?" Stanley asks.

"Says me." She responds in a bratty voice.

"Go away." Ben says.

"Billy tell them to let me stay." She whines. Bill glares at her.

"No." He says. "G-Go away."

Kate huffs and walks away. I feel someone put their hands on my shoulder. I jump and look up. It's my dad.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in Derry?" He asks. The Losers were all staring at him.

"Leave me alone." I mumble under my breath. His grip on my shoulders tightens.

"What?" He asks. He heard me he just wants me to say it louder.

"Leave me alone." I say louder. Again his grip on my shoulders tighten.

"Why Bevvie? I missed you." He whispers into my ear. I stomp on his foot and he groans in pain. He releases my shoulders.

"I said, leave me alone." I hissed.

"You're just like your mother." He says.

"S-She said l-leave her a-alone." Bill says. My father looks at him.

"I wasn't talking to you." My father says sternly.

I see Richie grab his plastic knife. "I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it." He says.

"You hang out with some weird people Beverly." My father says.

Richie throws the knife at him and it hits my dad in the arm. It didn't do anything but bounce off his arm.

"They aren't weird." I say.

"Don't you have a bathroom to clean?" Richie asks.

My father glares at all of us before walking away. We all exchange looks of relief and the day continues normally, without running into my father.

A/N: You guys deserved another chapter. Plus I've had this scene in my head all weekend so I guess it was best to write it down. Anyways till next time fellow losers.