Gang

The losers and I were all walking down the side walk. We each held a large stick in or hands and Mike was doing cool tricks with his. Eddie was paranoid that the cops might see them and we could possibly get arrested.

"How do you do that Mike?" Stanley asked him. He and Polly were holding hands with one hand and in the other each held a stick.

"Practice." Mike simply said.

Eventually we passed Greta Keene's house. In the backyard she was bouncing on her trampoline with some other neighbors. Richie picked up a stick and threw it at them. We all started running and we heard Greta scream.

After we heard her scream we all started laughing.

"That was a good throw Rich." Ben said looking in each storm drain that we passed. Paranoia I guess?

"Thanks." Richie said happily.

We all continued to walk with our sticks. Every now and then a car would pass by and slow down a bit to look at us like we had three heads.

"We should play man hunt." Ben suggests.

"Man hunt?" Polly asks us confused.

"It isn't dark though Ben." Bill said.

"So?" Ben replied.

"Ok hold up." Polly said everyone stopping. "What the heck is man hunt?" She asks us again.

"It's basically where you hide anywhere in the neighborhood. Usually when it's dark so that way you have flashlights to look for everyone." I tell her.

"I don't know my mom said it's not good to hide in other peoples yards." Eddie says unsure.

"Let's wait until it's dark." Stan says.

"Hey, What are you kids doing?" A grumpy man asks us taking groceries out of his car.

"..Walking." Richie says. "What does it look we're doing?"

"It looks like you're about to go hunt down someone." The man says nodding his head at our sticks.

"Oh, we just thought it'd be cool to walk around with these." Richie says. The man mumbles something to himself as we walk away.

"Grumpy neighbors." Richie complains.

We walk around for a few more hours until a lady threatens to call the cops on us for walking around with sticks. What's the big deal with sticks? So after that everyone parted ways and went home.

A/N: So this is based off of what happened today with my friends and I. Except nobody called the cops on us or threatened too do so but I thought someone would. But anyways 1K reads?!? Thank you guys soooo much! I'm thinking of doing something to celebrate that? Leave suggestions on the comments. Anyways till next time fellow losers.