Richie Keeps His Shoes

"You were spying!" Ben accuses Cory of.

Cory shrugs. "Oops I lied." Richie scowls.

"Let's go guys." Bill says. We start to walk away.

"Give me your shoes." Bowers says holding his hand out.

"What the- No!" Eddie says disgusted.

"I can always tackle you." Bowers says cracking his knuckles. Eddie gags.

"Fine.." Eddie says reluctantly taking off his shoes. "But if I get AIDS I will get Richie to kill you."

"Aww trying to threaten me now are you?" Bowers was getting all in Eddie's face. Eddie handed over his shoes.

Eventually we all had handed over our shoes. Except Richie.

"Hand 'em over trash mouth." Bowers said holding his hand out.

Richie thought for a moment. "You gotta catch me first." Then he ran as fast as lightening into the woods. We all followed him. I guess he was really intent on keeping his shoes.

"Get back here Losers!" I heard Cory shout after us.

I bet I had at least ten or more splinters in my feet. That will be a pain to get out later. Eventually all the losers split our ways and went to our houses. Bowers and Cory stopped following us somewhere in the middle of the chasing game. Luckily, Richie still had his shoes. When Bill and I got to his house Mrs. Denbrough wasn't home like usual. We took showers then set the table for dinner. I also borrowed some tweezers from her beauty kit and took the splinters out of my feet. Bill did the same.

When Mrs. Denbrough got home she looked very stressed. I would be too if my husband were in the hospital and had to work double shifts. Then we ate dinner in silence then went to bed.

A/N: I know a short chapter and I haven't updated in a couple days. My friend I just learned is suicidal and her boyfriend broke up with her. She doesn't live in the same state as me since she moved and I don't have a good way to help her. I'm going to call her parents in the morning though. Anyways, till next time fellow losers.