Slaps

It's Friday and it's lunch time. The Losers Club was all gathered at our normal table. Of course Kate came over and tried to get Bill to like but he always told her to "Get lost," or "Go away." Sometimes I would say things too. Not nice things, not mean things. More like... harsh things. I don't know but I caught Eddie and Richie holding hands again!

"Hey guys!" Kate said sitting down next to Bill. I switched seats with him.

"Hi Kate!" I said to her. She gave a me a death glare.

"Bill was sitting there." She says.

"Now I'm sitting here." I tell her with a little attitude.

"So Stanley, I heard you and Polly got back together." Kate says smirking. Ok, ok, so right before school started, Polly and Stan broke up. They didn't talk much during the summer so they decided to take a break. Now they're back together so... yeah.

"Yeah. Last time I checked, though, it wasn't any of your business." Stan said. Kate looked at Bill.

She kept looking at Bill.

And looking.

And looking.

Then she moved and sat on the other end of Bill and she kissed him. She kissed him! I felt my face heat up. Bill pushed her off and looked at her. He was very angry. Then Kate smiled that bratty smile of hers and sat down next to me again.

Then I slapped her across the face. Hard enough to leave a bruise, but it would be a small bruise.

The Losers looked at me stunned. Like I'd never slapped a girl before. Kate's face got red. Soon she looked like a tomato. Then she slapped me. It didn't hurt, and when I say it didn't hurt it would probably hurt any other human being, but not me. Not me because my father has done worse to me.

"Try me." I said. Then I got up and walked away before a teacher could take me to the principals office.

I heard someone running after me. Then someone turned me around. It was Bill.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"I guess.. are you ok?" I ask him.

"No, I just got kissed by someone who wasn't you." He told me honestly.

"I know, and I had to watch it happen." I say.

Bill hugged me and I hugged him back. We just stood there hugging each other for a few minutes then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you Beverly Marsh?" Asked the principal. Mr. Wilson.

A/N: Uh-Oh I sense drama happening! Well I know what's going to happen but you guys will have to wait and find out. Ok, till next time fellow losers.