Bev Makes A Visit

Kate and I sat in two uncomfortable chairs in the principals office. The principal was looking at us with a look only principals could give. Then he sat back in his chair.

"Who started this?" He asked.

"She did!" Kate and I both said pointing to each other.

"Who threw the first punch?" He asked.

"It wasn't a punch Mr. Wilson, it was a slap. I'll have you know that I don't regret slapping her." I say proudly.

"Hm, and why would you say that?" Mr. Wilson asked me.

"She kissed my boyfriend while I was sitting next to him." I say giving Kate a death glare.

"In my defense, I didn't even know they were dating." Kate said with a bratty voice.

"We've told you like a million times!" I say my voice cracking near the end.

"Well, I'm going to have to give both of you girls detention." Mr. Wilson said. "Meet with me after school."

"Thanks Beverly." Kate said sarcastically.

I sighed and walked to my class. I sat down next to Bill and Mike. My Spanish teacher, Mrs. Jay, looked at me but she didn't care. She's cool.

"What happened?" Bill asked me whispering.

"I got detention." I whisper writing down what Mrs. Jay was teaching.

"For what?" Mike asks me.

"For slapping Kate." I say. I see Bill look at Mike and Mike look at Bill. They nod. Oh no, whatever they're about to do is sure to be stupid.

"Mrs. Jay!" Mike calls waving his hand in the air.

"Yes Mike?" She asks reluctantly.

"Can I show you something?" He asks. Mrs. Jay nods. Mike and Bill smile then Bill gets on his back. What the heck? I think to myself.

"Chicken fight!" Bill calls.

"Boys enough!" Mrs. Jay yells. "Detention, both of you. I do not tolerate kids interrupting my class."

Mike and Bill sit down "sadly" but smile the whole time.

"What the heck was that?" I ask them.

"We got detention." Bill said smiling.

"You guys didn't have to do that." I say.

"But we did." Mike says.

The rest of the day goes normally, except for the other losers acting out and getting detention as well. Then, at the end of the day, we all go to the detention room and sit quietly. Kate walks in and sees all of us and she groans.

Then Mr. Wilson walks in.

A/N: Hello there, I hope you're having a good day/night idk but till next time fellow losers.