Candy Store

I felt something jump onto my bed and start licking my face. Throwing a pillow over my head and pushing the dog over to Bill to wake him up I yawned.

"Get off of me." I heard Bill groan. He still comes into my room in the middle of the night even after all these months he still does it.

"Bill Beverly get up your friends are here!" Mrs. Denbrough called from downstairs. Bill and I shot up immediately. Bill ran to his room to get dressed. I put on one of my cheap dresses and brushed my short hair before going downstairs.

"Good morning." Polly says chirpily.

"Afternoon." Richie corrects her.

"You guys sleep in late." Ben says. I look at the clock on the wall. 1:28 in the afternoon.

"Oh crud I'm sorry." I say sheepishly.

"Nah it's ok. You and Bill must have been up late last night." Richie says smirking. I shoot him a look.

"They better not have been or else someone's getting grounded." Mrs. Denbrough Says looking at Bill.

"We didn't do anything that's not PG last night." Bill says. "All we did was sleep."

"Ok let's go Losers." Ben says already half way out the door.

We ride our bikes through town. It was cold today which usually wasn't a good thing. When it snows here it snows a lot! If it snows too much there's a possibility of flooding. There's still water in the Denbrough's basement for the last flood which was like four years ago. Of course that was around the time Georgie got killed.

"So.." Eddie says trying to start up a conversation. "My Mom went on a date last night." He says. Richie starts chuckling.

Eddie flashes him a look and Richie laughs harder. "I'm sorry but your mom and a guy on a date? I'm having a hard time picturing that." He says laughing the whole time he was talking.

"Shut up." Eddie says.

"Who'd she even go out with?" Stanley asks Eddie.

"Richie's Dad." Eddie says.

"My Dad was at home last night thank you very much." Richie says.

"Shut up." Polly groans. Everyone chuckles a little.

We ride our bikes a bit until Polly points out a candy store. We put our bikes on the bike rack and head inside. Each of us had a dollar and each candy was a dime. I only spent 60 cents on candy unlike the rest of them. Polly only spent 30 cents and the boys used up their whole dollar.

On our way out Cory and Rosalie, Bill's neighbors if you forgot, came in. Rosalie smiled when she saw Bill and I but Cory look disgusted.

"Hi!" Rose says happily when she comes in.

"Bye." Cory grumbles pulling Rose away from us.

"Geez rude much?" Richie says to himself once Cory is out of war shot.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope your day has been good. Mine was good I just played with my doggo all day. Anyways till next time fellow losers.