Chapter 1~ Secret Weapon

(Unknown Person's POV)

     "Now, Christian, no matter what you will defend this castle. You will protect me and your fellow comrades, even if it costs you your life. Do you understand me?" He nodded his head mindlessly. He was too easy to control, but then again he hadn't eaten for days when I took control of him the first time. Either way, with Christian on our side, there's no way we're going to lose. His powers are much stronger than I had ever anticipated.
     "Sir, while I understand how important it is to practice my powers and to get stronger, Jeremiah no longer poses a threat or challenge to me." I looked past Christian to Jeremiah, who was on the floor of the pratice room breathing heavily, and decided he'd had enough.
     "Ok, Christian, if Jeremiah isn't a worthy opponent for you anymore then why don't you follow me. I think I know someone who can give you the challenge you're looking for."
     Christian nodded and followed behind me like the good little servant he was. I was going to have to find a way to make my powers stronger though, he seems to be able to pull out of my control a lot faster than before, and that's a problem since I need to keep him under my control. For someone who has almost nothing left to fight for anymore he doesn't give up easily.
     "Your new opponent is just beyond this door, but Christian before you go in there I need you to look at me." His eyes met mine for just a minute before he blinked and turned away from me. He turned to face me again, the dull, lifeless look of a servant took over his eyes again.
     "Now, Christian, you may go in and fight your opponent, but I must warn you she doesn't go down easily." He nodded his head submissively before he moved past means into the room behind me. At this rate, no matter what kind of powers Serena has the upcoming battle is ours to win.

+++++ Hey Guys! Yes I'm back and this time I'm staying! I'm not ever going to stop writing after this. I forgot for awhile why I loved writing so much, but now I have time to write and there will be more new stories being posted soon! I promise! This chapter is dedicated to @JMvamp for reminding me about this story and how much it means to me. I mean the Inherited Danger series were the first books that I had ever written and posted for others to read. So thank you! And I will see you guys soon! Bye! :D